Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

its going to take some time for it to be available here in colombia.. but ... BlackBerry Storm forum

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

its going to take some time for it to be available here in colombia.. but I will get it.

KaraBear no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Carter View Post
    its going to take some time for it to be available here in colombia.. but I will get it.
    No sir Mr Carter. As soon as Vodafone or Rogers releases the device, you can purchase it. Or you could buy a 9500 from an online store.

KaraBear no está en línea Stack level 3
    AT&T is DEFINITELY getting a 3G touchscreen device from RIM!!

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by KaraBear View Post
    AT&T is DEFINITELY getting a 3G touchscreen device from RIM!!

How reliable is your source? can you quote it please? If that's the case I don't see the reason why i should leave AT&Apple then. Other than unlocked is it AT&Apple branded or what's the deeeeal...

mac14x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    217a1629
    Im getting one of these babys for sure! prolly the flip pearl since it will be cheap an i jus spent 900 on da bold

Well in that case I might be getting it sooner than I thought. I just have to see for how much does it goes for. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

laxmetal23 no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    30B63ACF
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekzt1nr View Post
    i feel the same way most of you do..if i unlock it, then its a constant game of russian roulette. if it breaks or bricks on me...then im basically F'd and im sure this phone will run for more than 400 buks. i dont wanna loose out on that kind of money just so that i could save a couple of minutes. also, seeing how they are both from different networks, the connection and possibly some functions might not work properly. just like LAXMETAL23 said...im gonna have to suck it up n switch to THE NETWORK

downside: no more rollover minutes (which really sux!)
    upside: if i ever come across a creepy town in the middle of nowhere, at least i wont have to fear the DEAD ZONE.lol

i only wish i knew when it was coming out..the wait is killing me!
    Your looking at a relaese date of near thanksgiving. I was talking to a vzw enginerr the other day. possibly the 16th of november
    Matt Urenovich
    E-Mail:MUrenovich@vzw.blackberry.net
    Pin:3048D85A
    Verizon Wireless Blackberry Storm 9530

Dalton no está en línea Stack level 2
    Yeah, BGR has an internal document of Best Buy showing a release date of Novemeber 16.

dynot no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by KaraBear View Post
    My honest opinion is yes. I will be unlocking the 9500 either from Vodafone or Rogers and using it on AT&T.
    What makes you so sure Rogers is getting it?

I hope so cuz I'm only half way through a contract with them and would have some leverage in getting an upgrade.

Ekzt1nr no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    it doesnt look too good for AT&T if this storm hits! Verizon is gonna be holding it down with blackberry sales thruought the holidays. sumone shouldve passed on the memo to AT&T...never too late to jump on board!

i would stay as a loyal customer with AT&T if they had this phone, but from ALL THE THREADS i've read...not one mentions an AT&T release now or in the near future..

that really sux...

Each time I see more and more about the storm coming out. Looks very exciting! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

laxmetal23 no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    30B63ACF
    the CNet article on the storm had this to say "Don't be fooled; the RIM BlackBerry Storm is more than just a pretty face. As far as phone features, the Storm, like the RIM BlackBerry 8830 World Edition, offers dual-mode functionality. This means the phone switches automatically between CDMA and GSM networks to offer seamless international roaming--all while keeping the same phone number. (Note that the phone does not support domestic GSM bands, and a SIM card is included in the box.) It also works on Verizon's EV-DO Rev. A network as well as Europe's 2100MHz UMTS/HSDPA band. There's a full HTML Web browser (no Flash), and the Storm will also support Verizon's V Cast Music and Mobile TV services, though not immediately at launch. " sorry guys hoping to be able to buy it and use it here NOT HAPPENING. unless you go the network.
    Matt Urenovich
    E-Mail:MUrenovich@vzw.blackberry.net
    Pin:3048D85A
    Verizon Wireless Blackberry Storm 9530

Ekzt1nr no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by laxmetal23 View Post
    the CNet article on the storm had this to say "Don't be fooled; the RIM BlackBerry Storm is more than just a pretty face. As far as phone features, the Storm, like the RIM BlackBerry 8830 World Edition, offers dual-mode functionality. This means the phone switches automatically between CDMA and GSM networks to offer seamless international roaming--all while keeping the same phone number. (Note that the phone does not support domestic GSM bands, and a SIM card is included in the box.) It also works on Verizon's EV-DO Rev. A network as well as Europe's 2100MHz UMTS/HSDPA band. There's a full HTML Web browser (no Flash), and the Storm will also support Verizon's V Cast Music and Mobile TV services, though not immediately at launch. " sorry guys hoping to be able to buy it and use it here NOT HAPPENING. unless you go the network.

You convinced me! I'm switching!!!! Live tv on my phone!!! Wut!!! Hell yeah!!!!

yettiman2208 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    this has been discussed numerous times.

at&t will not be getting the storm unless verizon does not meet its sales quota stated in its contract with RIM. simple as that. (presumably there is a time limit on this exclusivity, but there were rumors a while back that it was a permanent exclusivity based on sales quota....... ehhh, who knows.)

also, and as cnet so clearly pointed out, the storm does not have the local gsm bands. buying it from verizon will be useless to you locally.

blacktouch007 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7B30C2E9
    well its only a matter of time until verizon loses its exclusive rights, then att will probably pick up the gsm verision and why not they are one of the leaders in selling blackberrys. why wouldnt they do it?

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast