I have an 8100 n I'm getting the storm in a couple days. My question ... BlackBerry Storm forum

Ekzt1nr no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask

apps n games

Advertisement

I have an 8100 n I'm getting the storm in a couple days. My question is, will the apps n games I have on my pearl (about 22) be able to transfer to the storm? I'm really concerned about berry411, BB weather, multiplay, tip master and all my games I paid for. Does anyone know how many, if any, are able to transfer over?

Thanx.

Also, if it helps...I'm with AT&T now n I'm going for the storm with verizon.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ekzt1nr View Post
    I have an 8100 n I'm getting the storm in a couple days. My question is, will the apps n games I have on my pearl (about 22) be able to transfer to the storm? I'm really concerned about berry411, BB weather, multiplay, tip master and all my games I paid for. Does anyone know how many, if any, are able to transfer over?

Thanx.

Also, if it helps...I'm with AT&T now n I'm going for the storm with verizon.
    good question.my guess many developers will have to tweek the programs for the storm and hopefully release updates. i had solitaire buddy on my pearl and put it on my storm.it works but it's kinda weird. it acts like a finger swipe is the trackball(doesn't matter where you swipe it) then click the screen like you're clicking your trackball. it also has the portrait keyboard at the bottom...can't get it to go away. it's usable but kinda weird. and as far as pay apps...that's up to the developer to send you a new code for your new pin. some will....some won't.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

tstrike no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    good question.my guess many developers will have to tweek the programs for the storm and hopefully release updates. i had solitaire buddy on my pearl and put it on my storm.it works but it's kinda weird. it acts like a finger swipe is the trackball(doesn't matter where you swipe it) then click the screen like you're clicking your trackball. it also has the portrait keyboard at the bottom...can't get it to go away. it's usable but kinda weird. and as far as pay apps...that's up to the developer to send you a new code for your new pin. some will....some won't.
    WorldMate Live is also buggy as well....