Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Ok, I get it now. Since you're a TMO customer, this phone is unlocked? If ... BlackBerry Storm forum

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

Ok, I get it now. Since you're a TMO customer, this phone is unlocked? If so, perhaps that is why you don't have/see it.

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    Maybe but the other vzw apps work. Weird?~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    I'm curious to know if others with unlocked phones have the same issue? If that's the case, I would assume Verizon Storms came preloaded that way?

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    What I don't get is vz nav is Verizons app. It costs 2.99/mo and I have it running 100% for free. App Center is a app that links to other apps and its free and I can't access it at all.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Arcanian no está en línea Stack level 2
    Strange. It wasn't until I was reading this thread that I became aware of the fact that I no longer have the Application centre icon. My first Storm did but, my replacement doesn't. Where the heck did it go? I'm baffled (Don't cry for me. Being baffled for me is not new and strange). The missing icon is gonna bug me now.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanian View Post
    Strange. It wasn't until I was reading this thread that I became aware of the fact that I no longer have the Application centre icon. My first Storm did but, my replacement doesn't. Where the heck did it go? I'm baffled (Don't cry for me. Being baffled for me is not new and strange). The missing icon is gonna bug me now.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    what os are you running?
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

Everything has remained the same since my original Storm. On Telus network. V 0.76 out of the package. No messin around with Betas~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Try resending your service books and registering to the network again.
    Should do the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    Try resending your service books and registering to the network again.
    Should do the trick.
    Thanks. I will give that a try. I'll need to do a little searching first. Not sure how to do that. Will it reset anything?

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Oh no it wont.
    To resend your service books, go on the BIS webpage (the one you setup your email addresses on) and click resend service books.

To register to the network go on your BB to Options - Advanced Options - Host Routing Tables and press the menu key and select Register Now.

Oh no it wont.
    To resend your service books, go on the BIS webpage (the one you setup your email addresses on) and click resend service books.

To register to the network go on your BB to Options - Advanced Options - Host Routing Tables and press the menu key and select Register Now.

Thanks Ranxoren. I did both of those tasks there. It didn't bring back the Application centre icon on my homescreen, or anywhere else that I can find. But, I appreciate the help

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Hmmmm... call Telus and ask them they might just be able to push it to your device from their end.

Hmmmm... call Telus and ask them they might just be able to push it to your device from their end.
    Thanks again. Gave them a call. They tried pushing it to my device unsucessfully. They then had me remove "Blackberry application centre" from the Desktop Manager, then add it. They ran out of ideas and can't figure out why. So, they said wipe my device and sart over or return it. I don't feel like doing either.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanian View Post
    Thanks again. Gave them a call. They tried pushing it to my device unsucessfully. They then had me remove "Blackberry application centre" from the Desktop Manager, then add it. They ran out of ideas and can't figure out why. So, they said wipe my device and sart over or return it. I don't feel like doing either.
    i agree, just sit tight. mine went away with .85 but is now back with .86
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    i agree, just sit tight. mine went away with .85 but is now back with .86
    Thanks Catstide. Heck, I didn't even notice it was missing until I read this thread, and remembered that my first phone had it. I'll probably survive.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast