First time BB user here. Is there anyway for my appointments to show in the ... BlackBerry Storm forum

13igtymer no está en línea Stack level 1

Anyway to show appointments in the main screen?

Advertisement

First time BB user here. Is there anyway for my appointments to show in the main screen instead of going to calendar?

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5
    You can change your theme. Usually, a today theme that comes with your bb will have a theme that shows your calendar entries (i.e. appointments). I see that you have posted in the Storm section. I'm not whether or not the Storm has the option of choosing different themes, but you can check it out. Go to Options>Theme. If you scroll over the theme, slowly, you should be able to get a preview of what the theme looks like.

Ge
    Ge no está en línea Stack level 4
    I really miss the Today Plus Theme

13igtymer no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyo0tdemon View Post
    You can change your theme. Usually, a today theme that comes with your bb will have a theme that shows your calendar entries (i.e. appointments). I see that you have posted in the Storm section. I'm not whether or not the Storm has the option of choosing different themes, but you can check it out. Go to Options>Theme. If you scroll over the theme, slowly, you should be able to get a preview of what the theme looks like.

I tired that it doesnt work. I think I might need to change my theme but there are none yet for the storm. Just wall papers

bglawrence no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2746CB17
    Still waiting for the new Theme Builder 4.7 - thats why there are no themes for Storm yet! I feel your pain!