Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Originally Posted by hustler0531 AMEN....great post and closing statement jiggaman! Well since I opend this ... BlackBerry Storm forum

jiggaman2g no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    301D5887

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by hustler0531 View Post
    AMEN....great post and closing statement jiggaman! Well since I opend this thread almost a week ago I must say I LOVE the STORM!! You guys were RIGHT ON POINT when you said "Anyone who dosne't love it either got a bad unit or is just HATIN! There was a little learning curve, but it was definately worth sticking it out.....AWESOME DEVICE.....Thanks RIM for stepping the game up ;-) !!
    Happy to hear that your enjoying the unit I've been having a hard time putting mine down since Wed,Dec 24th 2008 @ 5:24pm activated LOL! ....I'm sure you wont be disappointed!
    Crackberry Pin 3053C148 (new pin)

hustler0531 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    305247f0
    Hey guys.....this week has been really bitter sweet for me. I fell in LUV with my storm but fell out of LUV with PINSTACK's website.....WHAT HAPPENED??? The new look is great...but I dont like the fact that its not a "BLACKBERY VIP Exclusive" spot anymore :-(
    "Only the STRONG survive"

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Hey guys.....this week has been really bitter sweet for me. I fell in LUV with my storm but fell out of LUV with PINSTACK's website.....WHAT HAPPENED??? The new look is great...but I dont like the fact that its not a "BLACKBERY VIP Exclusive" spot anymore :-(
    there has always been a little corner for the itoyers and such. this is still your BB site!
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Hey guys.....this week has been really bitter sweet for me. I fell in LUV with my storm but fell out of LUV with PINSTACK's website.....
    Huh... fair weather participant? ... just kidding......I get what your point is, and yet the changes to the site are actually filled with benefits.

We live in a global market where there are many competitors and this opens it up, demonstrating the "no fear" position of Hayden. Let all smartphone enthusiasts converge on the best destination on the web. Let us all share our opinions and preferences. Let the finest rise to the top. Those of us BlackBerry advocates know we are in a very strong position and have no fear when it comes to competition. After all it's the competition that makes us stronger and provides an opportunity for us to demonstrate the superior benefits of the smartphone known as BlackBerry.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Indeed Pinstack has always had sections for other smartphones. This is just going to bring more members, growth and a bigger sense of community around here !
    Its the good old pinstack you know and love but just BETTER !

Aleksrussian no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30546CA8
    Just got the storm few hours ago great phone beats the pooh out of my pearl!!!!!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

hustler0531 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    305247f0
    Hey alex......glad you like it. Take it from me.....the 1st few days it takes a little getting used to but it gets BETTER daily ;-). Plus the "Stack's" got your back....
    This site has addressed and answered any and all of my questions and concerns.

PIN/ID
    30546CA8
    Wow thanks and you are right learning curve is a drag but than I'm near sighted now because of this thing lol I LOVE MY Blackberry storm...can't wait for further os updates +1 hustler~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

williamsj83 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    305845BF
    I LOVE MY BLACKBERRY STORM... i know that the bugs will be worked out shortly.... and adding ALLTELs customers is a PLUS.... GO EVEN BIGGER RED.....lol

PIN/ID
    30546CA8
    Lol whatever it takes for Verizon to put up more 3G antennas!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Hyper no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24FDAA1C
    i'm loving the storm now.. .85 and my texting is much faster now... i actually love the touch/click thing...its a lot more accurate while browsing...
    I see this platform to have huge potential.
    -----------------------------------------
    New systems generate new problems !!!

PIN/ID
    30546CA8
    I hear .86 is out and ranxoren said its great!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    .86 is NOT out and is NOT in the wild.
    I do have it and it is indeed great but you cannot find it yet - sorry.

PIN/ID
    30546CA8
    Oh cool LUCKY!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

xaroc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30544A9E
    on .85 with little to no complaints. waiting for the Camera to get a little faster with the Future OS releases. but other then that, no complaints

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast