Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Originally Posted by gator2418 I purchased 2 storms for my my daughter and myself on ... BlackBerry Storm forum

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by gator2418 View Post
    I purchased 2 storms for my my daughter and myself on the 23th of Dec...On the 24th soon as Verizon open I took them both back lol. I am not a big fan of the touch screen keyboard and to my surprise my teenager daughter is not as well.......
    I would be very interested in what attracted you to the Storm?

And once they were returned how & what did you decide on for replacements? I see a Bold listed in your profile, what was the attraction to the Bold?

What phone did she choose as a replacement after the Storm?

Thanks
    Cheers

akira751 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Love mine. Going form a 8130 Pearl to a storm was the best thing.

aewing30 no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

aewing30 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I love using my storm. It just takes a while to get used to

servantman no está en línea Stack level 1
    I love my Storm I think its the best Blackberry yet. I was talking to a friend of mine that just got an iphone and it froze up on her the first day that
    She used it

jiggaman2g no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    301D5887
    This phone is amazing!! Mine came with .76 and prior to getting it I did my research. A lot of people said some harsh things about the phone and I was hesitant to leave the Curve. I own a staffing company and rely a lot on email and quality from the phone overall.

This thing blew my mind right out the gate! I had come to hate the rollerball on the peal & curve as they were constantly getting dirty and at least 3x I had to open up the area and clean off the rollers, that in itself would drive me ape sh*t cause it would never go back in as easy as it came out and the down direction would need a bit more force to respond.

Storm now.....I don't think I would ever go back to a regular Blackberry again, I have the option of typing via suretype or full q keyboard with just a switch of the wrist, I type a little bit slower on it as I'm still getting familiar but I have some messenger friends that tell me my response time is fine....., I select things without having to roll that ball thing through all the options prior to getting to what I want and the list goes on. Mind you the ball is far better than the track wheel by a long shot.

I also found a post that was called "tips & tricks" HHHOBOY! This thing is a beast of phone in my eyes. And I have yet to scratch the surface of things it has to offer. I have yet to experience any issues with mine, the accelerometer(think that's how its spelled lol) is pretty much instant as well as any other app I choose to use.

I can go on and on about how much I love this unit, believe you me. Anyone who's hating on it I believe has a bad unit, can't get one (like a previous poster mentioned) Or has an iphone in which we call them fanboy/girls what have you.

In closing: WAKE UP and realize what day and age this is, if your not good with change of technology then leave the people who are alone and get that bag phone back and keep it moving........
    Last edited by jiggaman2g; 12-27-2008 at 06:18 PM.
    Crackberry Pin 3053C148 (new pin)

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by jiggaman2g View Post
    This phone is amazing!!
    In closing: WAKE UP and realize what day and age this is, if your not good with change of technology then leave the people who are alone and get that bag phone back and keep it moving........
    Great closing statement! I could not agree more.....LMAO.....

korp no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    305422EE
    Quote Originally Posted by hustler0531 View Post
    I have had been a blackberry user for years now and I LUV this site (fyi I am a HEAVY text & emailer). I currently have a the Verizon Curve 8330 and its been nothing but good to me. I ordered my Storm two days ago and I have been tracking the package hourly since I recieved my Fed Ex tracking number in anxious anticipation of this awesome new device. Well I confirmed that it is at my house waiting for me when I get off work tonight and I was super excited.....until?? I started reading the post of my fellow Stackers, and it seems as though the community as a whole isn't as happy as they though they would be with the Storm. Is there anyone that totally relies on their e-mail, text, organizer via blackberry that just LOVES the Storm and isn't planing on sending it back?
    I enjoy it. Sure the released build either .65 or .75 depending on when you got it isn't great but with these leaked builds and improvements to come it will be fine. I had the 8703e and yeah the physical keyboard is nice because it types at whatever rate you can enter, having a virtual one allows the phone to have more functions. The media functions are good and I like the push to click alot as far as not clicking things you don't want clicked.
    Blackberry rocks my world....

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    Great closing statement! I could not agree more.....LMAO.....
    +1 that was a great ending to a great post

hustler0531 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    305247f0
    AMEN....great post and closing statement jiggaman! Well since I opend this thread almost a week ago I must say I LOVE the STORM!! You guys were RIGHT ON POINT when you said "Anyone who dosne't love it either got a bad unit or is just HATIN! There was a little learning curve, but it was definately worth sticking it out.....AWESOME DEVICE.....Thanks RIM for stepping the game up ;-) !!
    "Only the STRONG survive"

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by hustler0531 View Post
    AMEN....great post and closing statement jiggaman! Well since I opend this thread almost a week ago I must say I LOVE the STORM!! You guys were RIGHT ON POINT when you said "Anyone who dosne't love it either got a bad unit or is just HATIN! There was a little learning curve, but it was definately worth sticking it out.....AWESOME DEVICE.....Thanks RIM for stepping the game up ;-) !!
    Glad to hear you trusted us and we didnt let you down !

rygar92382 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    304a8695
    I wast just wondering where can i find these other updates such as .76 .83

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    I want a Storm!
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

racerxe24 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I just came back to the Storm today. I am very happy and love it. I am taking my iphone back. This phone will only get better and better!!!!

JoshSeawell no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by rygar92382 View Post
    I wast just wondering where can i find these other updates such as .76 .83
    Search google for them... They are all over the internet...
    -Josh

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast