Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Addendum to conclusion above: While consumers have grown used to obtaining all ... BlackBerry Storm forum

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Addendum to conclusion above:
    While consumers have grown used to obtaining all sorts of fantastic products at very reasonable prices, the old marketing philosophy of "You pay a little more for the finest quality" is what I'm proposing for RIM. That is, many still pay for the quality of Fendi, Coach, Mercedes.
    The name Blackberry is already synonymous with "excellent reliable smartphone", and pretty much used to be exclusively used by business and professionals. Why pour millions of cheap handsets into the consumer market because of a cost factor or price point? Let Apple, HTC, Samsung, et al follow that plan, with the public well aware of the fact, and being willing to, pay a little more for "Blackberry Quality"!
    Just my two cents

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by Berryadict View Post
    While it would be gratifying to see RIM adhere to high quality control and build quality, it's obvious they're cranking out these cheap flimsy handsets in order to keep their costs down in order to put them in the hands of as many people as they can.
    I've heard some promising reports regarding build quality on the 8900, which I've been waiting for since selling my Bold after only one day due in part to it's poor quality.
    This is obviously a major consideration in their business plan that we would hope they adjust to reflect their preeminent position in the race to crank out Super Smart Phones
    Build quality on the 8900 is AMAZING. I definitely agree with what Archer said in his blog; the 8900 WILL be RIM's best device in terms of build quality and OS stability and sales.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    the storm(my experience) is rock solid
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    the storm(my experience) is rock solid
    I agree with you there my storm is amazing i cannot find one thing to complain about. But i still think the 8900 is the best.

EthanCole Guest
    I just got my second storm last night and I notice that it lags a bit on the typing compared to the first one I got which had a button defect with thw return key
    And I had to do the whole credit card thing on this one but I wonder what exactly it is that makes the screen so loose and what makes it slow
    If they claim the phone to be fast enoufht tp folw the fast types of today
    As you cn see all the mistakes I made because the lite blue indicator wasnt
    Wasn't following my typing lol idk if this makes any sense.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

auburn1975 no está en línea Stack level 1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12