Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thanks. I know this is incredibly dumb but I am nervous as heck! Keepin my ... BlackBerry Storm forum

PhxBlue no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    NO!

Advertisement

Thanks. I know this is incredibly dumb but I am nervous as heck! Keepin my fingers crossed.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

cynyoou no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    340D8188
    Hi I only had mine for 5 days. If a new phone u always need to tweet it to how u want it. Check out the tips section a give it another try. I was a treo girl for many years that why I switch from the curve to the storm cause I miss my touch screen. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

WiseGuy no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    30490E4B
    I'm really not liking mine. I know all the ins and outs of blackberry, well, im not a expert but i know more than your average user on the street much like you guys do. Anyway, I really miss my curve. I'm loving VZW so much more than TMO though. I just cant keep spending all this extra money on phones so I think I'm going to stick with this one and see what the updates bring. Also, I hear that the bold might be coming to VZW? if not, then maybe they'll update the 8330 with an 8930 at least.
    david

PIN/ID
    NO!
    I tried the Bold. Its nice but just wasn't for me. The screen could stand to be bigger.

PIN/ID
    NO!
    Storm gets here tomorrow. Moment of truth is almost upon me...

tippmann15 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Get the storm, keep it in good condition ;-) that way in 2 months if you dont like it you could sell it on ebay and purchase what you want ;-). Ill agree with you on coverage, tmobile cant compete with verizon lol.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

evilhomer no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    I took mine back last week and lasted about 4 days before ordering again. I have an iPhone with great AT&T service in my area. I really like the iPhone but finding myself liking the Storm as much if not a bit more, since I find myself using the Storm more than the iPhone lately. However, that may be just because I've used the iPhone since release of Gen 1 and the Storm has a new feeling. :-)

I guess I'm going to hang on to this for 30 days and see if I'm not having the urge to pickup my iPhone again. I guess if I can't put the Storm down, I can always sell the iPhone and get the Touch. :-)
    Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand. -Homer

racerxe24 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I am getting one again. I had it, then returned it and went with iphone. Now I think I want the storm for the simple fact that the phone part works. All the other stuff is gravy and with new apps and software updates coming out it will only get better. I hope at least!!!!

baker954 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I had one. Got rid of it, and picked one up last night at Wal-Mart. I missed it, and am happy to have it back with the OS update!

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by baker954 View Post
    I had one. Got rid of it, and picked one up last night at Wal-Mart. I missed it, and am happy to have it back with the OS update!
    What OS are you using?

~via Bold~

Sorry, didn't even see that you replied!

I'm using 4.7.75.

I still can't get used to this phone. I'm selling it, in fact, I just listed it in the For Sale area, and then came looking for this thread to post in it.

I just can't stand the phone anymore. Thought I might like it better with the OS, but I'm just selling it. Used add-a-line for my brother anyways, and I gave him a phone that I had to use.

So, I guess that's where we stand. I hope she goes quick! I listed it for $400 with Free UPS Next Day Air.

Bye bye Storm.

It's like I told an ex-girlfriend once... I love the concept of you and I being happy together, but I just don't love "you".

Quote Originally Posted by baker954 View Post
    Sorry, didn't even see that you replied!

I'm using 4.7.75.

I still can't get used to this phone. I'm selling it, in fact, I just listed it in the For Sale area, and then came looking for this thread to post in it.

I just can't stand the phone anymore. Thought I might like it better with the OS, but I'm just selling it. Used add-a-line for my brother anyways, and I gave him a phone that I had to use.

So, I guess that's where we stand. I hope she goes quick! I listed it for $400 with Free UPS Next Day Air.

Bye bye Storm.

It's like I told an ex-girlfriend once... I love the concept of you and I being happy together, but I just don't love "you".

classic response to an ex haha so which berry you goin to now?

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Is $400 a typo? They sell new here for $200

jgreg no está en línea Stack level 2

Symptoms of Addiction

A psychiatrist would be rolling on the floor after reading this string. Guess that's why we call them Crackberries!

Replies

MackDaddy - Funny isn't it?! hahaha It's true though! I don't know where I'm gonna go from here. Think of a little "curve-ature"

Archer- Yeah I saw that, but this one is without contract. I just looked to see what one this new is going for without contract, dropped the price a lil, and attached free UPS Next Day Air.

Greg - You're right! I think it would be funny to be a psychiatrist and see this site. FUN!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast