Hey everybody ! I bought my Tmobile 8900 about a month ago and have had ... BlackBerry Storm forum

mylexon20s no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24B62A91

Any new Storm feedback??

Advertisement

Hey everybody ! I bought my Tmobile 8900 about a month ago and have had no problems. HOWEVER, I used a buddy of mines' Storm and was like WOW !! I have been seriously considering jumping over to Verizon for one. I have talked to a few people who have said that since the update, the phone has been amazing.. Can anybody give me some feedback? I know this question has been asked before, but i'm looking for more "Recent" responses!

Thanks,
    -Matt

Robert03 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Matt,

I was happy with the performance of my Storm with the original OS but since I upgraded to .132 I am even MORE impressed with this device. My Storm is very reliable and my internet is lightning fast. I wouldn't trade it for any other device I've owned. My opinion would be to make the switch.

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    I agree with Robert.
    I use the latest OS .148
    I won't part with mine!
    Love it!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by mylexon20s View Post
    Hey everybody ! I bought my Tmobile 8900 about a month ago and have had no problems. HOWEVER, I used a buddy of mines' Storm and was like WOW !! I have been seriously considering jumping over to Verizon for one. I have talked to a few people who have said that since the update, the phone has been amazing.. Can anybody give me some feedback? I know this question has been asked before, but i'm looking for more "Recent" responses!

Thanks,
    -Matt

I have no recent news about the storm 2, but like you I able to mess around with a friends storm on a recent camping trip and I was blown away. He was one of the lucky ones that got a storm that worked out of the box as he is still running the original OS. after playing with the storm for 5 minutes I was sold on it and now want one. Ill have to wait for a gsm version or maybe buy one and unlock so I could use it on Att.

Check the market place forums.
    I know of 1 that you can't beat the deal on

PIN/ID
    24B62A91
    Thanks everybody.. I am going to get it from Best Buy, This week they are running a special that if you are a rewards member, you can get it for $49.99 !! Im really looking forward to it now! Thanks again everybody!
    -Matt

PIN/ID
    24B62A91
    So yesterday I went to best buy as planned and I signed up for a new Verizon wireless plan with the Blackberry Storm. I was so excited to start using it untill I got home and started using it?! I type veeeerrry fast on my blackberry 8900, so long story short, the storm keyboard couldn't be ANY slower, and thats if its even hitting the right button. long story short, I am about to go return it and cancel my service. Sorry for the rant, im just so frustrated with this whole fiasco lol

Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Give it some time on the typing, i was SUPER fast on my 8330 and it took me a week or two and im just as fast on my storm as i was on the 8330, you just have be patient with it and get used to it, once you do you wont ever go back.

wckdclwnz no está en línea Stack level 1
    hey u can jsut do what i did. i have tmobile i realized the storm is verizon world phone so it takes a sim card i bought a unlocked one off ebay and works fine with tmobile. thank about that if u do really want a storm

^^^ agreed.
    You may try turning off "sure type" and see if that helps you.
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)