Is anyone sharing the problem when you have incoming call and try to press answer ... BlackBerry Storm forum

bglawrence no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2746CB17

Question Answering Phone Issue?

Advertisement

Is anyone sharing the problem when you have incoming call and try to press answer on the screen, it doesn't answer right away and keeps ringing. Anyone else have to press answer more than once on occasion?

tippmann15 no está en línea Stack level 3
    This may seem obvious, when you click answer does it register the click (like if it wasnt tapped hard enough on diffeerent devices) ?
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

bglawrence no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2746CB17
    yep! Hit and it just doesnt seem to respond. This problem is intermittent though. I have noticed that it happens more when I take it out of the holster I bought for it, which has the magnetic "suspend mode" so phone goes into suspend when its in. I think it could be an OS bug when phone is in that mode although I have noticed even when it's sitting on my desk. Just weird sluggishness at times when answering the phone is the best I can say to describe the problem. Not .83 specific either. Happened on 75 and 76 as well.

jaydee no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by bglawrence View Post
    yep! Hit and it just doesnt seem to respond. This problem is intermittent though. I have noticed that it happens more when I take it out of the holster I bought for it, which has the magnetic "suspend mode" so phone goes into suspend when its in. I think it could be an OS bug when phone is in that mode although I have noticed even when it's sitting on my desk. Just weird sluggishness at times when answering the phone is the best I can say to describe the problem. Not .83 specific either. Happened on 75 and 76 as well.
    I noticed this behavior before but .83 has done a better job than the others for me.

jdobbins no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have not had this problem with my Storm, but I usually answer by pressing the green phone symbol on the bottom left of the Storm. I have not had a problem with this either.

jdow2405 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30FE9E83
    sAME HERE i ANSWER WITH THE CALL BUTTON ITSELF. i'LL TRY THE TOUCH BUTTON AND GET BACK TO YOU!
    MrS.OfFiCeR

jdow2405 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30FE9E83
    What DO you Know Batman?!?!?! I tokk had a hard time answering with the scren click, hmmmm. Oh well as long as there is another button i'm good
    MrS.OfFiCeR

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Hmm had that problem with my first storm (the okay one) havent had it since i switched storms.

skyls2000 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Yes, I'm having the same problem. Resorted to strictly using the call button to answer calls.