Anyone try this? How is it? Anything else out there that rivals this? I dloaded ... BlackBerry Storm forum

Roosta no está en línea Stack level 2

Aerize Card Loader 2008

Advertisement

Anyone try this? How is it? Anything else out there that rivals this?

I dloaded a trial of Aerize SMS/Email Popup and it doesnt seem to play well with the Storm. Any info on how this is with the storm?

Thanks in advance!
    Peace...Love...Solidarity In Struggle

Roosta no está en línea Stack level 2

Bricked

Minutes after installing this app my phone seems to be bricked. Just got the verizon wireless screen and that's it. Wont go anywhere.

SHOOT & CURSES!

Any ideas out there?
    Peace...Love...Solidarity In Struggle

dean0uga no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Roosta View Post
    Minutes after installing this app my phone seems to be bricked. Just got the verizon wireless screen and that's it. Wont go anywhere.

SHOOT & CURSES!

Any ideas out there?
    so you tried a bat pul? try wiping the phone? will it connect to your computer and be recognized?

lat_05_69 no está en línea Stack level 3
    ive had no problem installing but i dont know if my apps are installing to the card or not when i reload them onto myBB Pearl 8130 (im on ALLTEL for the record)
    Whats The Matter???
    Can't You See I'm WORKING Here!!!

Sam123gil no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    A.S.K.
    I know from experience that Aerize DOESN'T work on the Storm. You have to email the developer and he will issue you a special version that he is producing. It's a beta and will have bugs. That's the only way to get it and even then, it doesn't pop up all the time.
    ~©®ĺ©kßë®®Ą~

RedNightHawk no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by lat_05_69 View Post
    ive had no problem installing but i dont know if my apps are installing to the card or not when i reload them onto myBB Pearl 8130 (im on ALLTEL for the record)

The apps don't install TO the card. The apps install FROM the card to the device memory. Card loader is just meant to use with programs you only use occasionally. Rather than have them in device memory all the time you can just install them when needed (from the memory card to the device memory) and then delete them from device memory after they've been used to free up memory again. Not so good for applications since you lose settings, but good for games and utility apps.

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    I wish I could x-fer my Aerize from my Curve...sniff.

guruleenyc no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via smartphone~ that's not the impression I got from the handango site.....

Damn! I need install fully to sd card b/c there just not enough app memory on the bold!!!!

Aleksrussian no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30546CA8
    Lol your prolly sitting at 30mb saying you don't have enough ^^

rabbie303 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam123gil View Post
    I know from experience that Aerize DOESN'T work on the Storm. You have to email the developer and he will issue you a special version that he is producing. It's a beta and will have bugs. That's the only way to get it and even then, it doesn't pop up all the time.
    Not sure why this is what you had to do. I got a free token/code for Aerize for my Storm
    and it works fine. I played around with the settings, and all email/sms etc came with a pop
    up first time. I didn't have to download any special version or email them.
    Just letting you know that it DOES work. Not sure if compatibility mode is on/off for ya.
    ~Erich~
    ---60% of the time it works every time--