I am not sure if this question has been brought up here yet, but does ... BlackBerry Storm forum

nabitheking no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3047E391

Adding a Signature to Emails on BlackBerry Storm?

Advertisement

I am not sure if this question has been brought up here yet, but does anyone know how to add signature when sending emails?

I was able to do it with my Curve, but not with my new Storm.
    Anyone?

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    I don't have a Storm but if there hasn't been a special "signature" field or anything added, you can either create an AutoText field to add your signature or if you want a default signature everytime, you can add a signature in your BIS email account.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

vangorder no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by KalebsDad78 View Post
    I don't have a Storm but if there hasn't been a special "signature" field or anything added, you can either create an AutoText field to add your signature or if you want a default signature everytime, you can add a signature in your BIS email account.
    Correct. New to the Storm (or so I've noticed), you can actually edit your signature on your BIS through your mobile browser [used to be, you could only change the signature from a web browser on a PC, at least for me on VZW] --

Go to E-mail setup, select your account, and the Signature field should be editable.
    You have two ears, two eyes, and one mouth;
    therefore, listen and observe twice as often as you speak.