Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

How is the Storm for browsing, send emailing and texting. I have the Curve 8310 ... BlackBerry Storm forum

Kimberlee no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

How is the Storm for browsing, send emailing and texting. I have the Curve 8310 and find it slow, will my speed increase with the Storm.

Thanks,

IHateMyTreo no está en línea Stack level 3
    I went from the Pearl 8130 to the Storm and yes, the browser speed was much faster (especially with the updated OS) and easier to navigate on the bigger screen. No more "track ball thumb" or squinting to read. E-mailing and texting is easier for me with the touch screen, after the learning curve, although there is a debate with die-hard fans of the physical keypad over which is faster.

You could always take one for a test drive, either using a friend's or from a carrier (unless you're buying off of eBay).

Good luck!

BigHulkDiese no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22BF6200
    Even browsing on EDGE is super fast with the Storm. I have the Hybrid .148/5 on my Storm (uses part of the Bold's OS for Browsing) and it runs just as fast as any device on EDGE out there. Email and Text are super easy as well, especially the viewing of the emails in full screen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12