I was wondering what is the differance between the 9500 and the 9530?... BlackBerry Storm forum

joenash no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    3050DBF9

9500 / 9530

Advertisement

I was wondering what is the differance between the 9500 and the 9530?
    Joenash

tego10122 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24B2A5EC
    Twitter / Facebook / Portfolio
    1,000 Business Cards. Designed, Printed, Shipped to your door step. For $125.00
    Your Creative Monster ©

blkbryadict no está en línea Stack level 3
    The 9530 can be used in the USA by Verizon and if unlocked also by AT&T, T-Mo, and the rest of the world. The 9500 can only be used by the rest of the world and if unlocked AT&T and T-mo in the USA. Just some technology differences. The 9530 has one more radio than the 9500 does. I have both and have zero issues with either one of of them in the USA on T-mo.

PIN/ID
    3050DBF9
    does the 9500 have wifi?
    Joenash

PIN/ID
    3050DBF9
    witch one do you prefer? is their any benifit from one to the other?
    Joenash

Not really any WOW factors that would make me want one over the other. I have a 9530 and my fiancee has a 9500. Both work the same. The 9530 has a a CDMA radio for use with Verizon. If you dont need the Verizon radio, then either one unlocked would work. Sadly no WiFi until the Storm 2 comes out later this year.

BBStorm317 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    308442BB
    I'd love to get my fiancé one but I don't think she has the patience for a Blackberry in general. Maybe I'll let her play with my Storm and see if she likes it!!
    Anyone that uses Google Maps Latitude should join this club!!!
    "PinStackers on Google Latitude" - http://forums.pinstack.com/group.php?groupid=37

BB, she will probably baulk at it to start, but I ended getting myself. My fiancee had one and as I started playing with her's, it started to grow on me. I wasn't really down for the whole touch screen thing. Now I like being able to go from suretype to a full kb. The touch interface is nice. Can't wait for 5.0.

JodyLawson no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by BBStorm317 View Post
    I'd love to get my fiancé one but I don't think she has the patience for a Blackberry in general. Maybe I'll let her play with my Storm and see if she likes it!!
    My girlfriend hated the storm it was to much for her and she didn't have the patience either. She has messed with mine and love it now. My best advice is just to teach her some of the tricks and if you do get her one she what her tendencies are and set it up for her so that it benefits her. If that doesn't work find her a cute girly theme that she can show all of her friends and i am sure she will be happy.