Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by Qwest336 Thanks for the welcome and the quick response! I didn't know ... BlackBerry Storm forum

dean0uga no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Qwest336 View Post
    Thanks for the welcome and the quick response!

I didn't know .86 was out...I thought .85 was still in beta testing! LOL I will upgrade tonight and see how it goes. As far as the settings go, we have the exact same settings. But I changed mine to that because of the battery life. The screen still will not dim at times without a battery pull. I'm not sure what the problem is, but hopefully it is fixed with the upgrade. I will log on and let you know tomorrow!
    awesome, hope that helps! Haha, yes .85 is in Beta, but now .86 is as well... The leaks are definately keeping us on our toes!!!

Qwest336 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by dean0uga View Post
    awesome, hope that helps! Haha, yes .85 is in Beta, but now .86 is as well... The leaks are definately keeping us on our toes!!!
    Okay...it's official. .86 is a MUST HAVE for your Storm. People, if you are skeptical, don't be. If you are scared to get it, don't be. If you just haven't found the time, make time. .86 is a must have!!

So my biggest gripes were battery power, slow laggy camera (and poorly timed flash), and screen dimming sometimes not happening. The battery power is much better managed, from what i can tell in the short term. I have put some extra time "messing around" on my Storm tonight, logging into apps like XBerry, Facebook, Myspace, YouTube, Flikr, VZ Navigator, etc. I have been taking pics with the flash. And my battery has not moved...normally it would be much lower than it is now. The camera is MUCH faster and more responsive. The flash is better timed, although still seems slightly off. Now, as for the screen dimming problem, I can't speak to that as of yet as it normally happens after 8-10 hours of use. But I will log back on tomorrow to update.

People...upgrade to .86 unless your favorite app wont run.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12