Hey guys, i was looking around the net, and i found a 3rd part App ... BlackBerry Storm forum

xaroc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30544A9E

3rd party lock usable?

Advertisement

Hey guys, i was looking around the net, and i found a 3rd part App that mimics the Iphone slide-2-unlock style lock screen. Problem is you have to click to activate it.
    Is there a known way to set this application to launch when hitting the lock button on the storm, instead of the original lock?

to see the app in question Google "Storm iphone lock" its the first result on google, from BBnews i would post the link but the people here at pinstack dont like competitions and i have gotten a warning for it before lol

please get back to me on this ^_^

rabbie303 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    The .109 Beta OS, once you lock the phone, you have to press the unlock button at the top to unlock it. Cell/Avant is the program. Free app too..And by pressing the screen, it doesnt light it up or unlock. Saves battery
    ~Erich~
    ---60% of the time it works every time--

dean0uga no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by xaroc View Post
    Hey guys, i was looking around the net, and i found a 3rd part App that mimics the Iphone slide-2-unlock style lock screen. Problem is you have to click to activate it.
    Is there a known way to set this application to launch when hitting the lock button on the storm, instead of the original lock?

to see the app in question Google "Storm iphone lock" its the first result on google, from BBnews i would post the link but the people here at pinstack dont like competitions and i have gotten a warning for it before lol

please get back to me on this ^_^
    the creator of this app states that there is no way to call or override the lock method from the 3rd party app... so the answer is no, unfortunately