Since moving to OS 122, I notice all my calendar entries are doubled now because ... BlackBerry Storm forum

simonintx no está en línea Stack level 2

122 Calendar Issue?

Advertisement

Since moving to OS 122, I notice all my calendar entries are doubled now because I have a Device Default calendar and a calendar associated with my email. I can select one calendar and that will get rid of the double entries but what's the difference between the two calendars? Also, can I delete one calendar because every time I synch, the Storm defaults back to showing both calendars again. Help me please.

jdk2 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I saw that same issue but don't know what fixed it as it's gone now. I think it appeared in .113 and disappeared when I made the switch to .122.

Arcanian no está en línea Stack level 2
    I have been upgrading along the way with various Beta OS's for the Storm without any calendar issues also. But, since I updated to 122 I had the exact problem as you simonintx. However the "device default" calendar only reared its ugly head after I upgraded and resent the service books from the web. If I only upgraded the OS with a restore and left it, there were no duplicates. I experimented with this. I actually saw the Device default calendar appear moments after i resent the service books. I went through all the sevice book entries but was unable to determine which one caused the device default calendar.
    My point is, the only fix for me has been not to resend the service books once the upgrade to 122 is complete. This is only assuming that is what you did.

simonintx no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcanian View Post
    I have been upgrading along the way with various Beta OS's for the Storm without any calendar issues also. But, since I updated to 122 I had the exact problem as you simonintx. However the "device default" calendar only reared its ugly head after I upgraded and resent the service books from the web. If I only upgraded the OS with a restore and left it, there were no duplicates. I experimented with this. I actually saw the Device default calendar appear moments after i resent the service books. I went through all the sevice book entries but was unable to determine which one caused the device default calendar.
    My point is, the only fix for me has been not to resend the service books once the upgrade to 122 is complete. This is only assuming that is what you did.

I've moved to 131 now but I fixed the issue on 122 by googling 'deleting blackberry device calendar' or something to that effect. I found an entry on another site that helped.