Never had this issue before, but, I can get to YouTube (m.youtube.com) and see thumbnails ... BlackBerry Bold forum

silv333 no está en línea Stack level 3

YouTube Issue, unable to find site?

Advertisement

Never had this issue before, but, I can get to YouTube (m.youtube.com) and see thumbnails of videos. When I select to "watch video", it says "loading" but then switches to "can't find site, error loading"". Any ideas why? I'm in good reception area too...
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.162 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Sounds like a problem with YouTube's mobile server. Doesn't sound device related, but I'd wait a bit and try again.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS

silv333 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Tried again, still no luck. Did a battery pull just to make sure it wasn't me. Seem to navigate other sites with no problem, so I guess it is YouTube's issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by MStrawder View Post
    Sounds like a problem with YouTube's mobile server. Doesn't sound device related, but I'd wait a bit and try again.
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.162 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179

psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4
    seems to happen on certain devices, no one really knows why. ime i think it's related to bis/bes differences. we have found that my fiance has difficulty pulling up youtube at times, yet i never do. he's on bes, i'm on bis. this only became an issue when he switched to bes.

cellwiz09 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I was sitting in the stall trying to relax and watch some youtube and had the same issue. I tried again a few hours later (not in the stall ) and it started working...don't know why.

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Remember that when your BB connects to a website, it tells the site that it is a Blackberry and the server sends specific instructions to the device's browser that it can understand, so it's likely that the BB version of the site was having a hiccup.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS