So I'm guessing what this post is all about!! Hmmmmm........ Well my fellow AT&T brotherin ... BlackBerry Bold forum

mcawthon2004 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    313d77b4

Yah Yah Yah got some info.......

Advertisement

So I'm guessing what this post is all about!! Hmmmmm........ Well my fellow AT&T brotherin I just got off my buddy who works with AT&T and we talked for a bit and she's gettining me another 8310 curve and an 8800 and also.............. A brand new BB BOLD!!! Supposedly from what they have told her the BOLD is supposed to come out next month in sept. from what poeople in her office are saying and she's the one who does all the ordering for all the Blackberrys in her store! So hopefully all goes well and we get our lovely BOLDS in sept. but I will be getting mine CHEAP cause she gets to try all the new phones and keep them + discount if she wants to buy from the store yah yah yah early christmas for me huh ! Gotta love friends! will post new picks of my new baby "8310 Susan" along side with my baby "8310 April" whenever I get back to a computer..... business trips can be a love hate relationship!!

PIN/ID
    LESS
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~sounds like your friend works for a authorized retailer. Corporate stores get them before them.

mcawthon2004 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    313d77b4
    RSCStacker and she's also fixing my insurance mishap! ~via BB8310 (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    LESS
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~well as long as she don't lose her job for that. ATT doesn't play nice to COBC violaters :x

TorturedNacho no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    208EB87C
    Very nice.I'm gonna fill out an app to work at tmo partime ha!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Who was talking about T-Mobile? LOL~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~