Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by Rcbjr Last year at this time there was talk of a UMTS ... BlackBerry Bold forum

Bla1ze no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ya..NO!

Re: Wow!! The bberry 9000, anybody know about it??

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Rcbjr View Post
    Last year at this time there was talk of a UMTS BB coming out in 4Q 07. and it was given a couple of numbers 91xx, 99xx. Who know when and what models will be out in the near/mid future. It's all Rumors, Speculation and Wishful thinking.

Rcbjr

On top of that BGR stated the pic was photoshopped as well.

GeneKam no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    232D8D38

well, i do belive that 9000 will be out very soon, it will feature iphone like keypad, the touchscreen crap. The reason being alot of people would hate that, thats why RIM will still be supporting the 8000 series, but 9000 is the new thing, regards to that 2Q sounds more like it.

dubai_bb no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by nickjoedotcom View Post
    I just don't picture the 9000 series being out so quick on the heels of the very successful 8000 series BlackBerrys.

Some GSM networks are still awaiting the upgraded Pearls. And the CDMA networks are still awaiting the Curve.

With a release schedule like that I'd say RIM has about a solid 6 months worth of sales. My best guess would be close to the beginning of the third quarter of 2008. Who knows maybe longer. Nothing sells a phone better than anticipation. And we've seen this tactic used before on a certain other phone.

I'm content to wait. If for no other reason than I have no upgrades available!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

What you are saying does make complete sense, however RIM really wants/needs to pick it up on their sales in Europe,Middle East and Asia. To do that they NEED to bring out new models. And forget 3G UMTS, its too late for that, now we are at 3.5G HSDPA. As much as I love my new BB, this EDGE nonsense is killing me. The only reason I havent given it away is because of the worldwide unlimited data plan for $75 provided only for BB's here.

CrackBerry8830 no está en línea Stack level 1

Anyone See The Youtube Video About The Google Developed OS "Android" Im Thinking The 9000 May Use It Seeing As It May Be A Touch Phone....And They Developed It In Such A Way That The Phone Companies Can Write Their Own Programs To It As Well...

cowdung234 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32C131DC

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~My 8830 was my first BB. I am hooked!! It breaks my heart and will break my pocket book to hear there is a new device on the horizon already. My wife does not love my addiction! I'll have what ever they put out. I guess I'm a crackhead.

dubai_bb no está en línea Stack level 3

Bring on the new ones quick .... I change my phone every 6 months at the latest, BUT PLEASE no touch screens... please not touch screens..... the fact that bb's dont have touch screens helped in my decision to buy one.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12