Hi, I have a 9700 with .405 OS running on it. I dl'd the new ... BlackBerry Bold forum

PurpleMonkey no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2179f3c8

Won't update OS

Advertisement

Hi, I have a 9700 with .405 OS running on it. I dl'd the new bell os .423, installed it, and deleted the vendor.xml file but DM will not let me upgrade my os. I even tried using bbsak to wipe and then install but for some reason DM will not let me install anything but .405. It is an AT&T phone, but running on Rogers (in Canada, so I'm assuming unlocked). Any help would be appreciated. DM vers 5.0

sinkers no está en línea Stack level 3
    Try running the loader.exe file instead of DM
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    OS upgrades are phone dependent NOT carrier dependent

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask
    If you haven't uninstalled the previous OS from ur computer, do so. Then after backing up ur data, wipe with bbsak and load os (with new OS installed on ur comp) This should solve any issues ur having.

fatboy97 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yes, one Blackberry OS version on your PC... you need to remove all others... then after you've backed up your device and deleted the Vendor.xml, then start the Loader.exe program that is in the same location as the Vendor.xml file you just deleted... you don't have to use BBSAK to wipe your device, but you can if you want to.