Why yesterday did I get a wireless upgrade icon on my home screen? I have ... BlackBerry Bold forum

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4

Wireless upgrade icon

Advertisement

Why yesterday did I get a wireless upgrade icon on my home screen? I have the option in the option area but I looked at my phone and it had a new icon on the main screen. Is AT&T pushing this upgrade for some reason? Almosy affraid to click on it for fear it will start the upgrade and I don't think I would want to do it OTA. If I turn on the wifi would it do the upgrade over that or does it have to do it over the network?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Sounds like they just pushed you the service books for this. Yes, it has been in the options since 4.5 was released for older devices. Sounds like they're just trying to make it more convenient.

I don't think it will automatically upgrade your device without asking you if you really want to.

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    About a week ago I got an email from AT&T wanting to know if I got this offer on my Blackberry. I told them I did not but it was due to me being on another 9000 OS and from what I understand you had to be on AT&T's original Bold OS to use this update.
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    Don't be scared! Lol.
    I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)