Here's the deal. I'm not eligable for upgrade till February 14 , but wirefly is ... BlackBerry Bold forum

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5

wirefly Bold

Advertisement

Here's the deal. I'm not eligable for upgrade till February 14 , but wirefly is telling me I can get the bold for 199 after rebate. This is a way better deal I can get with ATT. So my question is.- Would it be wise to buy a bold from wirefly (I've dealt with them in the past and I never had a problem) seeing all the problems people on this site have had? I mean I don't really wanna have to deal with returning the phone through the mail if there were any problems. Or do you think that the new builds are good enough and that It won't be likely that ill get a dud? Some advice would be helpfulp. Thanks

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I've never bought a phone from anyone other than a corporate store and always go back to a corporate store if I have an issue. Don't know if a corporate store will accept a returned phone bought from somewhere else.

You might get lucky and get a well built phone but most replacements will be refurbished so I would be careful about this.

So you think saving 100$ is not worth the headache of dealing with a third party?
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    I mean it would be nice to save the money. I just don't have any experience in what would happen if I had to return a phone that was bought somewhere other than a corporate store.

If anything is wrong with the phone I would have to return it to wirefly. This is what I don't wanna deal with. It just sucks that I've lost confidence in RIM in making a good stable product.

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4
    do a search on wirefly. Seems like I've seen some problems with them

Quote Originally Posted by bmanley View Post
    do a search on wirefly. Seems like I've seen some problems with them
    ---------

Will do. Thanks for the heads up.

krosli no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    747101D2
    According to the website, they are the Internet's #1 Seller of Cell Phones and Wireless Phone Service! I am assuming that you can deal with them with no issue if you get the phone with them. Good luck and let us know what happens.

I've bought from them before and had no problems. My issue is with the phone itself. I've read many posts about people having to take back their new phones due to hardware issues.
    My issue I guess is trusting that I would get a good product. The Bold and storm have not been impressive with quality.

bassvictim no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    HEAD
    The $199 Bold from Wirefly - that's only with a new activation. They don't sell Phones outright without a plan,at least I don't think so. Correct me if I am wrong,but I believe that's how you would get it for that price. You might want to double check that.
    "I am a robot, I like robots, I have a robot vagina." -JP,Grandma's boy

For an upgrade its 309$ with a 100$ rebate. That's my understanding.