I was curious to know if upgrading my OS to the unofficial 5.0.0.238 software on ... BlackBerry Bold forum

kayhites717 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!

Will Unofficial ATT OS Interfere With Tethering?

Advertisement

I was curious to know if upgrading my OS to the unofficial 5.0.0.238 software on my ATT branded 9000 would interfere with my tethering. I have never loaded an unofficial os onto my phone. I have upgraded several times to official os releases, and it did not effect my tethering at all. However, my thoughts were this, since i have to delete the service books and replace them with the "generic" ATT Service books for the ATT Browser Fix, will those generic service books interfere with the dialing information used when Tethering? Has anyone upgraded to an unofficial os onATT , and then tethered afterwards with no problems? I wouldnt think this would interfere but wanted to know from someone who has knowledge or experience more advanced than me before i do this. Ive got to have the tethering, and dont want to end up in a big mess.
    Last edited by kayhites717; 12-06-2009 at 06:06 AM.
    "All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher." - Ambrose Bierce (1842-1914)

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    i see a DROID in your near future
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    ^^^ oh really? And why is that Dad, I actually hadn't seriously thought about a Droid, but now u have my curiosity piqued. Explain..... Still need info on the tethering!!!

PIN/ID
    nada
    Because your gonna brick your 9000.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    Hahahhaaa! That is SO NOT NICE!!!! Now ur speaking it, and THAT'S why I don't upgrade to leaked OS, cuz brats like u tell me I'm gonna brick my phone, and THEN you cluck at me like a chicken when I back out! That's SO WRONG! BBM me!

PIN/ID
    nada
    LOLOL
    ​Galaxy S4 Red