car chargers, wall chargers....??? or will I need to buy seperate BOLD stuff?... BlackBerry Bold forum

terrapin no está en línea Stack Pro

will curve/pearl accessories work for the bold?

Advertisement

car chargers, wall chargers....??? or will I need to buy seperate BOLD stuff?

waddeng no está en línea Stack level 3
    They will work. I am still using my car & wall charger from my pearl. How many other manufacturers can you do that with?

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Yep mini usb is universal
    You can even use a motorola razr charger :P

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Just to clarify...USB, while the name suggests, is NOT universal when it comes to chargers - sure the pins may fit fine, but I have tried several MOT and/or other chargers in different manufacturer's devices only to get a message on the screen "Unauthorized Charger" or "Unable to Charge".

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by terrapin View Post
    Just to clarify...USB, while the name suggests, is NOT universal when it comes to chargers - sure the pins may fit fine, but I have tried several MOT and/or other chargers in different manufacturer's devices only to get a message on the screen "Unauthorized Charger" or "Unable to Charge".
    Oh i stand corrected then i just assumed because i tried 3 different moto car chargers and wall chargers while i was away and all worked.

no worries - i used to think that U meant universal too...not always it seems