I have bold and iphone both, and I am using cincinnati bell edge which is ... BlackBerry Bold forum

ghazi no está en línea Stack level 1

Wifi Internet

Advertisement

I have bold and iphone both, and I am using cincinnati bell edge which is slow i know. but when i am home or office where i am connected to wifi, the bold still takes that long to load a page while connected to wifi as it was on edge, still data arrows comes up at top, and iphone load the page like in split second. where am i missing a setting in bold?

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    I know if you have java support turned on the rendering of web pages is slow. Go unot your browser options and see if you have it turned on.
    ~via smartphone~

ghazi no está en línea Stack level 1
    java is off but still it is slow, it should be fast via wifi like the computer like, may be not that fast but still, it is no where close to iphone browser, it take the same amount of time as i was at edge.

In2vibe no está en línea Stack level 1
    I would get the bolt browser for wifi if speed is the most important thing. Opera mini is also faster the the bb browser. They both have difference you may or may not like. They are faster.

diabloboi87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31cdb8ca
    Make sure that under options --> advanced options --> browers that under wi-fi you have the wi-fi browser selected.
    via smartphone~