Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by sparkyj62 i like the media player just wish it would be able ... BlackBerry Bold forum

PIN/ID
    AskMe

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by sparkyj62 View Post
    i like the media player just wish it would be able to play streaming audio from the internet.......Other then that i love the features
    moodio, flycast and radio companion are three free radio streaming apps

Ge
    Ge no está en línea Stack level 4
    I have been using Moodio. I am not crazy about it, but it does work

I didn't realize that FlyCast is now available for BlackBerries, I just downloaded it and it takes forever for me to register my account. Still not done yet

Radio Companion only offers US Radio Stations, so I am not too keen on that one.

Thanks for the heads up

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    No worries Ge Flycast is awesome but Moodio is probably the one that offers the biggest variety

lanestith no está en línea Stack level 2
    That speedracer preview looks so clean its amazing. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

EricScott no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    Itunes Plus removed the DRM from songs and music videos, not sure about movies.
    Pretty sure video - TV shows and movies - is not available in iTunes plus (DRM free). Sucks.

Are there any DRM free video sites out there?

xander77 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I gotta be honest when I saw the speedracer video I was blown away, but seeing the video of the cute blonde singing did me in.

The quality of the music was incredible.

I plan on getting a 16gb sd card to take full advantage of this feature while keeping the device lightning fast.

And by the way, how cool is bedside mode in the clock application?

via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

xaroc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30544A9E
    Bedside mode is the best if you have the charger pod, its just so beautiful lol, it took over my primary alarm. my room can be pitch black, and my phone still dosnt cast any light in the room

BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Anyone get a chance to play around with the equalizer yet? I fooled around with it a little bit but want to tune it in my car to get full advantage of it.

xaroc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30544A9E
    yeah its ok, its all presets though, it would be kinda cool to have a fully changeable one with all the dials almost like winamp. but the presets are a nice touch, i normally leave them off though. And only worth with headphones on of course

mac14x no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    217a1629
    it is rly fast, i hav ova 1k of songs on my SD card, and i can scroll thru them fast and load them fast, with the kickstart (sad, my fav bb atm) curve or pearl it takes awhile to open the files and it lags while scrolling thru them
    ~90 people get the swine flu and everyone is wearing face masks. Millions of people have AIDS but no one wears condoms...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12