Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 51

HSDPA !!!!! HSDPA!!!!!... and ....mmmmm html email, and flash websites..... and a better processor and ... BlackBerry Bold forum

  1. #31
    dubai_bb's Avatar
    dubai_bb no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    314

    Re: Who's ready for the 9000?

    Advertisement



    HSDPA !!!!! HSDPA!!!!!... and ....mmmmm html email, and flash websites..... and a better processor and more memory so when im playing brickbreaker the damn thing wont stall every 2 minutes because its bringing down my emails.

  2. #32
    s16ri's Avatar
    s16ri no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    1,224

    Re: Who's ready for the 9000?

    I know I'm ready or not when it's available

  3. #33
    fritter's Avatar
    fritter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Posts
    942

    Re: Who's ready for the 9000?

    Rumor mill is that its suppose to have up to 1g of internal memory.

  4. #34
    danger872's Avatar
    danger872 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    PIN/ID
    2401D9F3
    Posts
    151

    Re: Who's ready for the 9000?

    THERE ARE PATENTS ON ONLINE.....HOPE THIS HELPS
    http://www.engadget.com/2008/02/12/r...screen-models/

  5. #35
    Andreuha's Avatar
    Andreuha no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    PIN/ID
    23ea015a
    Posts
    18
    ...sigh... I'm getting tired of my Pearl's pansy multi-touch keyboard. Every time I look at it or need to type anything (and subsequently need to adjust the incessantly flawed predictive type), I think of how I want something with a full QWERTY keyboard...

    I'd have bought a Curve already but with this on the horizon I'm holding out for the 9-series to make its' debut.

    Oh well.


    Say, anyone know if one can pre-order a 9-series right now anywhere?

  6. #36
    h3LIX's Avatar
    h3LIX no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    PIN/ID
    HEAD
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreuha View Post
    ...sigh... I'm getting tired of my Pearl's pansy multi-touch keyboard. Every time I look at it or need to type anything (and subsequently need to adjust the incessantly flawed predictive type), I think of how I want something with a full QWERTY keyboard...

    I'd have bought a Curve already but with this on the horizon I'm holding out for the 9-series to make its' debut.

    Oh well.


    Say, anyone know if one can pre-order a 9-series right now anywhere?
    I do no think so, since no specific carrier has been named, but vodafone has this phone on it's list of upcoming models, but with a 89XX series number, if I recall correctly. I too am ready to take the dive, but I am sure the big blue and orange carrier here in the states will get it before my carrier... but stranger things have happened.
    If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play it, it's recreation. if you work at it, it's GOLF!

  7. #37
    Diplomat2387's Avatar
    Diplomat2387 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by h3LIX View Post
    I do no think so, since no specific carrier has been named, but vodafone has this phone on it's list of upcoming models, but with a 89XX series number, if I recall correctly. I too am ready to take the dive, but I am sure the big blue and orange carrier here in the states will get it before my carrier... but stranger things have happened.
    Does anyone think Sprint will get this or no..?

  8. #38
    cfrench's Avatar
    cfrench no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Posts
    961
    I am always ready for better technology.

    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  9. #39
    h3LIX's Avatar
    h3LIX no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    PIN/ID
    HEAD
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by Diplomat2387 View Post
    Does anyone think Sprint will get this or no..?
    Yes with one factor, if Sprint does not fold i the next year, and if they do not fold, they will get it 6-12 months after the GSM carriers do... that is the pattern at least as of late.
    If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play it, it's recreation. if you work at it, it's GOLF!

  10. #40
    nickjoedotcom's Avatar
    nickjoedotcom no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    PIN/ID
    30C1D19D
    Posts
    475
    I personally am very fired up about this phone. It looks like it has all the qualities of the 8800 series with a camera built in. And the looks are quite a bit sharper. And with other rumors like more internal memory and a faster processor this phone may be able to keep up with the times!! But honestly with BlackBerrys being what they are it wouldn't take much to convince me I needed a new one. My only disadvantage is being with Verizon. I'll have to wait a long time for this phone. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  11. #41
    BenMarvin's Avatar
    BenMarvin no está en línea Device Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Posts
    1,970
    I'm really excited about the HSDPA, and of course, anything new from RIM excites me.

  12. #42
    vw1pntatet's Avatar
    vw1pntatet no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    PIN/ID
    2420a639
    Posts
    43
    No touch screen! Crap! I might just keep my 8320.

  13. #43
    bmanley's Avatar
    bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    803
    Thank GOD no touchscreen. If blackberry keeps have data outages the others may just pass them up. When I first got a BB a few years ago the service was great, now they seem to have data outages atleast once a week

  14. #44
    archer6's Avatar
    archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,996
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanley View Post
    If blackberry keeps have data outages the others may just pass them up. When I first got a BB a few years ago the service was great, now they seem to have data outages atleast once a week
    ------
    There is no such thing as a perfect network that never goes down. There are far too many people that understand this. When a company like RIM produces the best devices, protected by security measures so reliable that even the various intelligence agencies throughout the USA rely on them.

    That speaks volumes about the significant trust in the brand. The few isolated outages are not about to derail the momentum & trust built up over a very long period of time. A track record that no other mobile phone manufacturer can even touch.

    Unlike current trends which highlight colorful games & entertainment videos of great importance to children & teens, as distractions to satisfy short attention spans. It's this very demand for ego stroking "cool" devices which will keep this a fickle segment of the market place.

    The demand will always be there for serious reliable phones which offer the type of communications that adults have come to expect. RIM is neither new or inexperienced. Therefore while they cannot be expected to hit a home run with every device, they can be counted on for the experience, expertise, and wisdom they have.

    via: RedBerry *8310*

  15. #45
    s0ur888's Avatar
    s0ur888 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    PIN/ID
    2066DAB6
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    ------
    There is no such thing as a perfect network that never goes down. There are far too many people that understand this. When a company like RIM produces the best devices, protected by security measures so reliable that even the various intelligence agencies throughout the USA rely on them.

    That speaks volumes about the significant trust in the brand. The few isolated outages are not about to derail the momentum & trust built up over a very long period of time. A track record that no other mobile phone manufacturer can even touch.

    Unlike current trends which highlight colorful games & entertainment videos of great importance to children & teens, as distractions to satisfy short attention spans. It's this very demand for ego stroking "cool" devices which will keep this a fickle segment of the market place.

    The demand will always be there for serious reliable phones which offer the type of communications that adults have come to expect. RIM is neither new or inexperienced. Therefore while they cannot be expected to hit a home run with every device, they can be counted on for the experience, expertise, and wisdom they have.

    via: RedBerry *8310*
    right on the spot. I've had my berry for 8 months now, and I've only ever had 1 network problem and that wasnt even rim's fault it was my carriers.

    But back to the 9xxx, i think im going to wait a while before i make the switch..dont want to get the original 9xxx model and then 2 or 3 months later they come up with a 9x20 model with upgrades. Kind of like how they did it with the curve but from the photos out there now the thing looks sexy

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •