Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by Rapazportugues Anyone have a link for ota pandora? ~via smartphone Go ... BlackBerry Bold forum

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5

Quote Originally Posted by Rapazportugues View Post
    Anyone have a link for ota pandora?
    ~via smartphone
    Go to on your BB and it will show the OTA link. can get it from the BB App World.
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

kayhites717 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Ask Me!!
    I just DL Pandora. I'm with everyone else on this, I like pandora because I can choose who I want to listen to and who I don't. But I like slacker for the better sound. I like them both and will prolly keep them both.
    ~via smartphone

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    Slacker lets you choose as well, click the heart if you like them and click the circle with the slash trough it if you never want to hear it again.

I Use both depending on where I am, at work i use the slacker cache and at home on wifi I use pandora.

I use nobex for the lyrics but it stinks you have to wait for a song to play.

And had iheartradio for a while because it worked better than nobex on the curve and pearl, and had a few more stations than nobex.

I noticed on my Memory card that there are 2 folders for slacker, one says something about delete on it, and one is 700mb and the delete one is like 400mb (are these the song I told it i never wanted to hear again. ? anyone know if i can delete it or if it does it on its own or is it just going to get bigger?
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12