Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello; Does anyone know what the next level "Bold" is and when it is "Due ... BlackBerry Bold forum

ItsaRaid no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    217B8701

Which is More Miserable Bold or AT&T?

Advertisement

Hello;

Does anyone know what the next level "Bold" is and when it is "Due out" from AT&T?

Also Does anyone know when the next "Officially Sanctioned Software OS by AT&T" for the bold is due out?

Please respond to:

ItsaRaid@columbus.rr.com
    or Pin# 249E1702

Thank You

Also does anyone know how to transfer the Phonebook from a Bold to a I-Phone using Vista/Wind PB and BB Desktop 4.6

kayhites717 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    If u check out my thread "Blackberry Onyx" there is some opinions about new BB devices and their possible release date. Also, ealvn has posted a thread just a few down from this one with the newest os release info. Idk how to transfer the phone book except to just have the contacts saved on ur Sim, sorry. Hope I helped some.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    You can install Google Sync on both phones, and use it to sync your phonebook OTA, if nothing else.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRaid View Post
    Hello;

Does anyone know what the next level "Bold" is and when it is "Due out" from AT&T?

Also Does anyone know when the next "Officially Sanctioned Software OS by AT&T" for the bold is due out?

Please respond to:

ItsaRaid@columbus.rr.com
    or Pin# 249E1702

Thank You

Also does anyone know how to transfer the Phonebook from a Bold to a I-Phone using Vista/Wind PB and BB Desktop 4.6
    No, NO ONE knows as of yet. This information is not release months before it happens. As in the past maybe a week or so and the Bold replacement is a little father down the line!

As far as which is more miserable, it is sure not AT&T as they are selling a butt load on the 3Gs and RIM stock dropped almost $5 per share just yesterday! What do YOU think?

I was miserable once but only becasue I bought a iPhone to replace my Blackberry. I was so miserable that I switched back in only two days! There is no keyboard! WTF!
    Last edited by GregGebhardt; 06-23-2009 at 01:21 PM.
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Why wait for att on OS updates. I'm running 5.0.0.100 and its fine. This is just as good and in some cases better than any of the 4.6 ones. Although .247,.266 was great. I use it as my main device and it takes a beating. I mean this thing is ugly now but it functions perfect. Evrybody that seems down on the Bold seems to have OS issues(.167). For GOD sakes people grow a pair and update the OS with one of the betas. It doesn't have to be as soon as one is released as there are plenty of folks on here that do just that and report the findings. Take time to read and do some searching yourself you just might find out that it is an awesome device. Ok enough with my rant. Thanks for reading

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    The OP has purchased the 3Gs according to his thread under iPhones. I think he is just trying to make himself miserable.
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

ItsaRaid no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    217B8701

No 3gS yet

Hey gang, I dont have a I phone yet, however I gotted ripped off with the Bold, they told me it does Hebrew... not so

PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Ok well i just got really confused lol, guess its easy to confuse me lol

But the reason I don't download any old update is because I am on att, and it seems the wait is worth it, and I have not done the delete vendor file yet and im poor so i don't want to risk messing something up, my wife already gives me tons of crud cus my 8310 got stolen from my car while i was sitting in front of a gas station, getting some smokes which i was trying to quit at the time.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4
    what does being on att have to do with doing an update of the os? i'm on att and i've updated the os many times on many phones. if it doesn't work right, just try another os.

PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Ok maybe you misread my post or it didnt sink in, im not into risking my phone and when att does come out with an update finally it usually work right with no worries, at least the last 2 times i waited on them it didnt and

I didnt lose anything
    Didnt brick my phone
    Didnt stress over it
    And didnt have to keep trying till finally one worked, like it was supposed to.

Edit to add to that there are a few carriers that are kinda tricky to work with, such as att and their bbmaps blocking and a few other 3rd party apps and verizon and it gps blocking, and tmobile reps trying to sell my friend a data plan saying wifi doesnt work without it, i mean its kinda like getting pissed when a beta app doesnt work or messes something up, if you dont wanna handle then dont try to grab on.

This guy joined in 2006 but had only 60ish post, that means he joined a long time ago and found what he needs, and is a causual user, and not a techie, so maybe he isnt into hack crack beta or other os installation fubars
    Last edited by rashard; 06-24-2009 at 01:18 AM.

kayhites717 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!!
    ^^^^^ wow! Lol.

psi chick no está en línea Stack level 4
    so you're a "device pro" that is afraid to update the os? interesting.........

PIN/ID
    Apple
    ^^now that's funny

drice30721 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    20EF37F6
    ^^^^
    Gym teacher blows the whistle..."Settle down now kids, settle it down" blows whistle again. Lol

PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    yep breath, gone, there it went

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast