On the curve whenever i took a picture it automatically saved it to the memory ... BlackBerry Bold forum

dtucker230 no está en línea Stack level 2

Where are my new pictures going? I cant find them!

Advertisement

On the curve whenever i took a picture it automatically saved it to the memory card. On my first bold it automatically saved them, but sometimes I couldnt find them.

On the Bold2 it seems to not to automatically save them. Also, even when I tell it to save them I cant find them afterwards. They dont seem to be in the device and they dont seem to be in the memory card!

Help please!

BBqwest no está en línea Stack level 3
    Go into media. Then push menu then explore. Search your device and media card memory from there. Look in all your folders. If not. Your device may not he saving them properly.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Also, on your BB, open the Camera, hit the menu key and go to Options and see where it is set to save, media card or device memory, it will show you the folder name
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

dtucker230 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thanks! As it turns out the media card seems to be bad. When I replace it with another one it all works fine, and when I use each of the two in my old Bold the same result with each occurs.