Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by Havek ATT Bold 24 hours and keeps going The Energizer-Version on BB! ... BlackBerry Bold forum

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Havek View Post
    ATT Bold 24 hours and keeps going
    The Energizer-Version on BB! Lol!!!!! I love my battery-life!!!!

quillhill no está en línea Stack level 3
    At 55 percent after 26 hours. Battery should easily last until I go to bed tonight.
    Thanks to my 'Berry, I'm only an e-mail away.
    Or you could just go see me at myspace.com/quillhill

ccostel no está en línea Stack level 3
    I charged mine Saturday night and took it off the charger about 11am Sunday. I was at 50% at 11pm and still there at 7am this morning. By 10:30am this morning I was under 20%. So right at 24 hrs. Maybe 5 emails, some surfing, Pinstack for about an hour and streamed radio for an hour this morning. Is that excessive or do I have a bad device or battery? Should I take it back for an exchange? Could it just be the battery? Everything functions including wifi when I have it on.

drjamie03 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ccostel, 24 hours doesn't seem that bad to me. I was getting maybe 8-10. Other people, though, have gotten far more with heavier use. I took mine back yesterday and the new one SEEMS to be better. There was discussion on another thread about the possibility that phones that weren't made in Canada might be manufactured a little differently, which could account for the major differences people are seeing in battery life. I know it isn't supposed to be that way, but maybe in the push to get the Bold out, some shortcuts were taken.

OatMichelle no está en línea Stack level 1
    My battery life is there but it is not exceptional and I wouldn't even think about leaving my house without a car charger or charger at my desk at work. I take my phone off of the charger at about 11 am and by 5pm it has one bar left for battery and I put the charger in, I'm usually always on BBM and the internet periodically, always running JiveTalk and only a few text messages. I don't understand why my phone battery is soo awful and especially no where near an entire day or 2 days w/o a charger like those that have posted above? As I have synced my contacts using Pocket MAC and my notes as well, I do not want to switch phones....any options other then getting another one. And I have a mac soo, no software updating here.

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    The best battery life Ever!!!!!! Just my experience....
    Last edited by Jbee; 11-10-2008 at 04:39 PM. Reason: typo...

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    ~via 8120 (wap.pinstack.com)~

Here is the abuse I put my battery through today LOL

Unplugged at 1 PM- 100%

5 calls with WiFi and Bluetooth

Heavy chatting

No email

Moderate browsing (2 sites)

2 hours music

WiFi on for 5 hours for calls only

7 PM 65%

Backlight 50%

Timeout 2 minutes

AutoDim on

Coverage LED off

Update: now 11 PM and I have 55% power left. Gonna chat for a few more hours and see how much I have left LOL

xaroc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30544A9E
    on a extreamly heavy day, Constant e-mails , IMs + music, im sitting around 40% at the end of the day, i could squeeze a second heavy day , but i would run the risk of dying at the end of the 2nd (thats on heavy use) on basic calls , small IMs i can get about 3 days

Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post

Update: now 11 PM and I have 55% power left. Gonna chat for a few more hours and see how much I have left LOL
    Final update:
    11:45 PM 35%

This is nearly 11 hours from the time I took it off the charger (today @ 1 PM Central). I still have 13 hours to go before I get to 1 PM tomorrow.

drjamie03 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Just a point of clarification. I originally meant for only Bold users to report their battery life, so I think it has gotten confusing, at least for me. I thought posting it in the Bold section would have taken care of that, but I know people sometimes click on the links to the right of the page not realizing what forum it was posted to (I know I have). It has been interesting, though, to see how the different devices compare with regard to battery life. For me, I'm hoping for a new OS upgrade or an extended battery to make my Blackberry life more tolerable! :-)

DeputyPS no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249EF7BC
    I charge every night (love the bedside mode) and it makes it through a solid day of heavy use no problem. Missed a charge one night this weekend and after light use the 2nd day the battery was basically done by evening.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123