Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 114

Originally Posted by ranxoren i hear you there .... remember half an hour ago when ... BlackBerry Bold forum

  1. #16
    Capdot's Avatar
    Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,958

    Advertisement



    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    i hear you there .... remember half an hour ago when i was PIN-ing you (god that sounds wrong lol) while driving

    Ha! sweet

    I think the bigger size of the Bold will feel better in my big hands than my pearl does.

  2. #17
    scrybe's Avatar
    scrybe no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    PIN/ID
    20804529
    Posts
    98
    Like: Screen image, sound quality (even on external speaker, sound is amazing), killer keyboard, bedside mode.

    Dislike: I find it difficult to keep clean (it's such a minor quibble); escalating sounds don't work (apparently fixed in 167 update, but I haven't upgraded).

  3. #18
    archer6's Avatar
    archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,996
    Quote Originally Posted by scrybe View Post
    Like: Screen image, sound quality (even on external speaker, sound is amazing), killer keyboard, bedside mode.

    Dislike: I find it difficult to keep clean (it's such a minor quibble); escalating sounds don't work (apparently fixed in 167 update, but I haven't upgraded).
    True... I agree. I'm picky too and like to keep it clean, this will be a bit more work than my others. But that's fine by me. It's worth it for such a fun BB.


  4. #19
    rlevati's Avatar
    rlevati no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    PIN/ID
    209407DB
    Posts
    13
    So now that I read all that thread I should change my 8320 unlocked rogers for the bold ?
    Just got my 8320 for 2 month .299$ for bold rogers with 3y
    On an upgrade, is it good???

  5. #20
    aparada's Avatar
    aparada no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    PIN/ID
    20817b98
    Posts
    8
    I love it. I love the fact that despite the newer devices coming the bold is still the MAC DADDY
    Of all blackberries. Its still going to be the best devices for features and specs for like what seems
    Like the next year. I love it. So soooo sexy. Won't be going back to a curve anytime soon
    That's a promise
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    3,806
    Quote Originally Posted by rlevati View Post
    So now that I read all that thread I should change my 8320 unlocked rogers for the bold ?
    Just got my 8320 for 2 month .299$ for bold rogers with 3y
    On an upgrade, is it good???
    rogers bold is actually 199.99$ (3yrs) right now as a promotion if you get it at any futureshop location!!!!!

  7. #22
    Skier87's Avatar
    Skier87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    188
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

    For those of you who have gotten your hands on one, does the AT&T Bold come with the belt clip holster or the slip pouch? I need to know whether or not I should get a jump on ordering the belt clip before next Tuesday

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Posts
    3,806
    I believe NAM bolds come with the belt clip holster im 99.99999% positive.
    Only the UK ones come with the slip pouch.
    why? because in Europe NOBODY wears a holster. PERIOD. lol
    Its way more common in NAM.

  9. #24
    minitank's Avatar
    minitank no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    I believe NAM bolds come with the belt clip holster im 99.99999% positive.
    Only the UK ones come with the slip pouch.
    why? because in Europe NOBODY wears a holster. PERIOD. lol
    Its way more common in NAM.
    That is quite true, people give me such funny looks when I pull my phone out of the Holster over here in the UK.

  10. #25
    archer6's Avatar
    archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,996
    Quote Originally Posted by Capdot View Post
    I think the bigger size of the Bold will feel better in my big hands than my pearl does.
    .
    I too have large hands and find the Bold the most comfortable size of any BlackBerry.
    Oh...and the Bold has a wonderful keyboard..
    .
    sent via BlackBerry Bold

  11. #26
    joewoo's Avatar
    joewoo no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    PIN/ID
    22CF1F2F
    Posts
    492
    Quote Originally Posted by minitank View Post
    That is quite true, people give me such funny looks when I pull my phone out of the Holster over here in the UK.
    That's interesting.. What's the reasoning?? Do they think its just ugly?

  12. #27
    EricaJ1073's Avatar
    EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,420
    ~via 8120 (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Add me to the list of those who don't want the Bold. I have been using the SureType series for most of the time I have had a BlackBerry, except my 950 and the 7730 after that. Just my preference for the reasons listed below.


    As others have said previously, the Bold is too bulky. Size is also important to me. I have to be able to stick my phone in a shirt pocket, belt pack around my waist, or a backpack when its not in use as I am non-ambulatory.


    Don't get me wrong, as the specs on the Bold look good as far as speed and quality. I just feel that the device is not for me personally.

  13. #28
    xaroc's Avatar
    xaroc no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    PIN/ID
    30544A9E
    Posts
    236
    surly this problems will be fixed soon, but the Lack of themes and accessories is really bumming me out right now, i had so much stuff for my curve and now... my Wife has so much stuff for my curve, if you get what i mean lol.

    i switched to the bold, now i have to Build up my accessories collection again
    im slowly finding themes on ***********.com though, enough to keep me satisfied for now

  14. #29
    GregGebhardt's Avatar
    GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    Posts
    680
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    .
    I too have large hands and find the Bold the most comfortable size of any BlackBerry.
    Oh...and the Bold has a wonderful keyboard..
    .
    sent via BlackBerry Bold
    How do you REALLY feel about the keyboard!?!?!

    Don't hold it back!

  15. #30
    Skier87's Avatar
    Skier87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    188
    Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    I believe NAM bolds come with the belt clip holster im 99.99999% positive.
    Only the UK ones come with the slip pouch.
    why? because in Europe NOBODY wears a holster. PERIOD. lol
    Its way more common in NAM.
    Ok that's good. I was wondering since the AT&T curves are coming with the slip pouches.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •