Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

After the bold is out for a while, I believe many of you guys have ... BlackBerry Bold forum

Chaiyarat no está en línea Stack level 2

What you LIKE and NOT LIKE on BOLD

Advertisement

After the bold is out for a while, I believe many of you guys have lots of experience with it already. I am wondering if you can share what you like and not like about the BOLD so that people like me who is ready to switch in will either accelerate or change our mind. It will be great if you can comment on things like assembly quality, phone reception quality etc.

blackharleymike no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2568EF6D
    i have had a bold for three days. it´s a great device. brilliant screen; very fast. i gave it back to our it-department, because for me it was a bit to big, heavy, bulky maybe it depends on what device you got, before you get a bold. i got a BB 8110 and that´s a big difference between the little pearl and the big bold.
    Anyway. you should make your own experience. Maybe you can find a friend or a colleague to get the BOLDy in your hands. let me know whats your decision if you made.
    regards from germany
    mike

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Well I dont have a bold.. and the reason I didnt go for it is cause i dont like the size or style of it.. i dont know.. looks is also important for me.

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    I have no doubt that the people who will have the most problems getting used to the Bold is someone who has been using a little phone like the Pearl. The Bold is simply not that much bigger than the Curve and no larger than the 88xx series.

One of the great things about AT&T and many of the other carriers is you have a grace period of which you can return you phone for a full refund.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    I simply cannot say enough good things about the keyboard....

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    lol!! I can't wait to try out the keyboard myself.

ccostel no está en línea Stack level 3
    There may be a $20 restocking fee. I think I saw that on the forum somewhere... took effect somewhere around Oct 20th??? Just a heads up.

darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    retired

finally !!! lol

darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    retired
    i love how fast it is... the full features of Wifi, 3G, GPS, its a little heavy, but you get used to it. I picked up my curve the other day and it felt cheap. This feels GOOOOOD.

joewoo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    22CF1F2F
    I like : the processor, screen resolution, keyboard
    I don't like : battery life, width, dinky white ball (I miss trackwheels)

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

xaroc no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30544A9E

I upgraded from a curve 8330, and the things I love about it are the new features
    For example blackberry messenger has a "now playing" option so other blackberry messenger users can
    See what song you currently listening too, just like msn, that's just brilliant

Of course the speed is a HUGE improvment (after the OS is updated of course)
    The screen is much sharping being a higher resolution, 3G is crazy fast
    The size is a little bigger then a curve, but I acually find it easier to type on

The only bads I can think of is, the starting OS is garbage so you HAVE to update
    The battery life is less then a curve (mainly because of 3G)

That's about it, and I'm sure they will make a larger battery in time, they always do heh

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    Quote Originally Posted by joewoo View Post
    I like : the processor, screen resolution, keyboard
    I don't like : battery life, width, dinky white ball (I miss trackwheels)

Yep, I miss the trackwheel, too! BUT, I am betting they are not coming back.:cry:

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha OMG FINALLY !!!!
    As for me i LOVE the keyboard, the leather back (SEXY!) the 3G the OS the feel of it, the materials used (altho real metal would have been better than plastic for the silver rim) everything about this phone is amazing!

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    I must admit, this is one sweet BlackBerry. Personally I'm really enjoying the size. While the dimensions are the same as my 8820 it's all about shape. The rounded corners, the shape of the back and front panels, as well as the sides make it a real pleasure to hold. The extra size (over the Curve 8310 I was using) I find advantageous. The shape is such that I am more comfortable holding it for long periods of time. While I do not know about the rest of you, I rarely ever put mine down....

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I must admit, this is one sweet BlackBerry. Personally I'm really enjoying the size. While the dimensions are the same as my 8820 it's all about shape. The rounded corners, the shape of the back and front panels, as well as the sides make it a real pleasure to hold. The extra size (over the Curve 8310 I was using) I find advantageous. The shape is such that I am more comfortable holding it for long periods of time. While I do not know about the rest of you, I rarely ever put mine down....
    i hear you there .... remember half an hour ago when i was PIN-ing you (god that sounds wrong lol) while driving

Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast