Does anyone have this * Case-Mate Backpack * battery cover on their Bold 9000? http://www.bberry.com/case-mate-backpack/88A89A5039.htm ... BlackBerry Bold forum

mobile99 no está en línea Stack level 3

What Battery Door is on your Bold 9000?

Advertisement

Does anyone have this * Case-Mate Backpack * battery cover on their Bold 9000?

http://www.bberry.com/case-mate-backpack/88A89A5039.htm

I'm thinking about buying one, and would like to know if the fit is good, and other comments you may have.

Thanks

timmds no está en línea Stack level 1
    Those are sweet *** dude...

timmds no está en línea Stack level 1
    Ohh **** I forgot I can't swear,****

Quote Originally Posted by timmds View Post
    Those are sweet *** dude...
    Sweet looking in the ads perhaps, but after much research I've found they are poorly built, fit loosely, and the faux leather peels.

Oh well, they looked good..... Heh!

PIN/ID
    Apple
    i tell ya man, the stock battery door and the design of the battery door itself is horrible. I use band-aids to give the device a solid feel and take care of the looseness that it has. PM me if you want me to send you pics of the placement of them as it makes a huge difference in how it fits.

I have the original battery door on my Bold 9000 and it's perfect. The first BB I've had out of 20 or so that has a great fitting solid, no creak battery door.

But then again.. RIM's quality control is going downhill these days so I can understand if some 9000 owners have bad fitting doors.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    yea for sure it is, mine is from day one when the 9000 was released and it has this issue, its been a big thing since it was released.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    the first couple of bolds (9000) I had, the battery door was so tight the latch wouldnt work properly. but the one I have now fits snugly and latches perfectly. i dont know who's doing RIMs QC on their plastic but its evident they are not using process control
    ​Galaxy S4 Red