Can anyone get any info on that Bold screen...scratch resistant? any kind of protection at ... BlackBerry Bold forum

chknlomein no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24646FEB

Thumbs up WES 2008: Someone check out that Bold Screen please

Advertisement

Can anyone get any info on that Bold screen...scratch resistant? any kind of protection at all?

I posted a thread a boot it a few weeks back. Comparing to the scratch resistant iPhone screen. Anyone able to get any info on this at all?

Its totally cool if i need to order a BSE or Invisible Shield the day i get my 9000, but how sweet would it be if there was no need?

Thanks to ALL of you at WES 2008 sending back info to those of us who couldnt make it.

If you could get any info on this it would be much appreciated.

Again, Thank You

PIN/ID
    24646FEB
    Come on stackers, I know there's like 30 of you down there...anyone please

via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Don LuiG no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    who knows i am sure it will be more pretective than the curves screen but am sure once its out people will start coming out with some cool stuff for it

PIN/ID
    24646FEB
    Haha,

Thanks for some input Don LuiG, I appreciate the hopeful words

You see, i have an InvisiShield on my 8100, but after time it just gets old and yellowish...dust build up around edges of screen protector (But with my Black Non-Slip case its hardly noticeable, till you take it off) replaced I.S. twice already. Just dont wanna hassle with it on the 9000 BOLD ya heard?

And prolly wont bother getting a non slip case for the 9000 with what looks to be a non slip battery cover anyways...I think i'll show her off and let her be naked, all day everyday. Show off that nice New bust she has ya heard?

But to protect that beautiful screen, I WILL order one
    Last edited by chknlomein; 05-14-2008 at 12:20 AM.