i liked the way a JB iPhone gave me the ability to include a little ... BlackBerry Bold forum

terrapin no está en línea Stack Pro

weather icon on top/home screen

Advertisement

i liked the way a JB iPhone gave me the ability to include a little weather icon with live stats on the screen somewhere without taking up icon space along the bottom - for example, my 9700 has The Weather Channel but I would rather just see the info rather than opening the app, etc.

Is there any little add on that, without installing a new theme, permit this?

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    the only one Im aware of is the BerryWeather thermometer at the top of the screen
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

terrapin no está en línea Stack Pro
    and with that, you need to install berryweather i suppose? and clicking on the thermo does nothing? do you actually have to open the app to get a forecast?

fatboy97 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Yes, you need to purchase and install BerryWeather... it does not come with the Theme for free. And no, you do not click on the thermo... it's just part of your message notification line. And yes, you need to open the app using the icon to see the forecast, unless you want to have the forecast as part of your homescreen.

Here is one of my homemade themes that has it:

ak602 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ya but you have to pay $10.00 for Berry Weather. For another $10, you can get a reaally functional program like Pocket Day, which will give you a nice weather layout and an overview of your entire BB, i.e. calendar, tasks, email, missed calls, etc.
    Worth a look in my opinion.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by ak602 View Post
    Ya but you have to pay $10.00 for Berry Weather. For another $10, you can get a reaally functional program like Pocket Day, which will give you a nice weather layout and an overview of your entire BB, i.e. calendar, tasks, email, missed calls, etc.
    Worth a look in my opinion.
    $10 . Woooooooooooot?!! I used to have weatherbug or that other app I can't recall which was free and updated by itself. Come back to the darkside where things are free . Just kidding. Great choice and good luck with the search bro
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

pkcable no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask via
    BerryWeather has a free version too called BeWeather. Ok I tried to find it at your store, then I tried our store (CB that is). MAN this sucker is tough to find. Anyways it appears you need to download the free version thru crapworld, I mean App World.....

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/5350

EDIT: I'm not sure if the free version support the "slots" that many themes now offer for BerryWeather.
    Rich C.
    Twitter me @ http://twitter.com/pkcable

Reinstall Your OS on a Bricked BB Click here