Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Originally Posted by ccostel To have on the home screen, I prefer the Direct version ... BlackBerry Bold forum

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by ccostel View Post
    To have on the home screen, I prefer the Direct version of Weatherbug. Here is a link I have for it, but you have to choose an older version of the OS like 4.5. I have been using it for over a month with no issues. http://blackberry.weatherbug.com/download
    Thanks this the one I had that didn't work, well it did work, it was just stuck in the download folder, but its all good now.

whsbuss no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ccostel View Post
    I do like the way then newer application looks once you open it, but I like the temp showing without having to scroll over it. I plan to leave both versions installed for now.
    I like the alerts portion of the new Bold beta version. Get immediate notification and profile alert.

stolt no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettomedic View Post
    just tried to install this program on my bold form this link, downloaded fine and in my download folder however my bold has locked up, just had to do a battery pull (its currently resetting iteself)
    sounds like a good app to have though

stolt no está en línea Stack level 3
    just reset my phone and install the other link and now i have weatherbug, and weatherbug direct and neither are loading up.

SoarinEagles no está en línea Stack level 2
    Just installed weather eye and love it.
    The download and set up was simple .... it will even automaticly search and set to the area you are in.
    Love the changing icon based on the current conditions.

Seems to be a good app for any fellow Canadians. Other apps I've tried only set to the closest main city (if that) whereas weather eye even picks up the suburbs.

ChiefT no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249E3C14
    I found that depending on the theme I was using it enabled me to move the Icons out of the DL folder. Don't know why!
    ChiefT

Adapt, Overcome, Improvise, Achieve!

SoarinEagles no está en línea Stack level 2
    Really? I've been able to move it to the home screen on every theme I've used.
    Thats odd.
    That would bug me. The main reason I have it is to keep it on my home screen.

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    I took the plunge and installed (and hid) BB Maps, just so I can see what this Bold version of Weather Bug was all about, and I'm glad I did - Flawless and with a lot more weather info...

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Thanks for the find. I'm gonna try that. Mine won't move out of the DL folder either. ~via 9000~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12