I went from a T-Mobile Curve to a Rogers Bold (with T-Mobile service) and while ... BlackBerry Bold forum

thevinn no está en línea Stack level 1

Wasted Space in Contact List

Advertisement

I went from a T-Mobile Curve to a Rogers Bold (with T-Mobile service) and while I like a lot of things about the Bold, what's up with the massive white spaces between items in the contact list?

There doesn't seem to be any option to change it. My Curve shows about 10 contacts in one screen, while the Bold only shows 5...because of the larger font and the white space.

Help!

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    that's how 4.5 and 4.6 are. I think it looks way better.
    If you put 4.5 on your curve thats how its gonna look (i believe as i think thats how my gf's curve looks like)

Everyone is, of course, entitled to their own opinion regarding aesthetics.

But functionally speaking, being able to see more contacts in one screen is better.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    oh i definitely agree with you i didnt mean to say that it was BETTER period but just in my own opinion.
    But yeah like i said i believe it started with 4.5 was your curve on 4.5 or 4.2 ?

Quote Originally Posted by ranxoren View Post
    oh i definitely agree with you i didnt mean to say that it was BETTER period but just in my own opinion.
    But yeah like i said i believe it started with 4.5 was your curve on 4.5 or 4.2 ?
    Pretty sure my curve was an older version because I remember crashing on 4.6 and rolling back to 4.3 something.

jaesternbach no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b04967
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I uploaded 4.5 on my curve and I have to say, I HATE the huge empty blocky space for each contact. I liked the simple list view without lines and excess waisted space! That's the only thing I don't like about 4.5