Finally i have been informed to my relief that the ATT warranty Exchange Dept. will ... BlackBerry Bold forum

manoffire21 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30bd08b8

Warranty exchange will have bold Dec,7th

Advertisement

Finally i have been informed to my relief that the ATT warranty Exchange Dept. will have the bold avail to exchange by Dec the 7th. I am just relaying information here from what i was just told on the phone with them. I have been trying to a month to get it though an exchange for my tilt because of problems i have been having with it, and now the time has come my friends!! I know no one may care about this but i figured if anyone was trying to get one through exchange like me . this would be some info you may need.

Cheers,
    Pat
    storm 9530
    PIN: 3051C125

HiltonTech no está en línea Stack level 1
    I got my Bold yesterday due problems with my Curve,I retured my Curve twice so ATTsent me the Bold.
    The Bold is just great.

PIN/ID
    30bd08b8
    did warranty exchange do that? or were you going through the store?
    storm 9530

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by manoffire21 View Post
    Finally i have been informed to my relief that the ATT warranty Exchange Dept. will have the bold avail to exchange by Dec the 7th. I am just relaying information here from what i was just told on the phone with them. I have been trying to a month to get it though an exchange for my tilt because of problems i have been having with it, and now the time has come my friends!! I know no one may care about this but i figured if anyone was trying to get one through exchange like me . this would be some info you may need.

Cheers,
    Pat

I have a hunch you will be so much happier with a Bold than you ever were with a Tilt

PIN/ID
    30bd08b8
    Quote Originally Posted by calm_tiger View Post
    I have a hunch you will be so much happier with a Bold than you ever were with a Tilt
    god i hope so because i tell you 1 thing it cant be any worse and can only go up hill from here.
    storm 9530

PIN/ID
    30bd08b8
    its official!!! my brand new bold is on its way should be here by sat!! when u ask for it u have to tell them the model (9000) in order for them to find it for u otherwise they will say they dont have it.
    storm 9530