Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

LOL! Okay, thanks again, Nick!... BlackBerry Bold forum

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator

Advertisement

LOL! Okay, thanks again, Nick!

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    D'oh! Just assumed it was the good looking woman in that picture!

Sorry Nicky!

::edit:: And I'll be calling you Nick from now on! Sheesh.....

Don't feel bad. Check out this thread, posts #14-16, where I got called a GUY LMAO http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ad.php?t=67497

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    Hi----didn't ANYONE read the email that I posted from them?????
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

Schirripal no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    2096c6ec
    I always love this type of heads up to stay clear LOL
    RedCurv07

KalebsDad78 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    This should be a sticky at the top of the forums page for a few days to make sure people see this.
    New User? - Read the NEW USERS GUIDE

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNowOrNever View Post
    Hi----didn't ANYONE read the email that I posted from them?????
    i did after i placed the order but i honestly would of given it a shot anyway. but glade everything worked out for the best. to good to be true but the bb addict in me took over. and my credit card company knocked the thought out. lol. hope this guy gets baggged...
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

antelope1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    onlineclearanceworld.com is also a scam. So dont place orders.
    Last edited by antelope1; 05-29-2008 at 08:59 PM.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    That is insane. Definately to good to be true. Thanks for the heads up. We all need to keep bumping this thread. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

gstull no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23E8EF14

More Information on D Company

StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    awwwwwwwww Nick! glad you didn't get scammed!

flavorflav69 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by NICKY88XX View Post
    Do not order anything from this site.with a credit card or anything... I placed an order for a blackberry bold 9000 for 399.99 plus 35 shipping over night.. Seemed to good to be true but gave it a shot. My credit card company called me telling me this company name and recipiant is flagged in there system that they declined the charge thank god. So the order is cancelled the site is bogus. Do not order anything!!!! From them... Now he's emailing me every 10 minutes telling me that his cc processing machines are down and if I know where there is a local western union wire transfer agent. Dcompworld.com is a scam everyone beware and spread the word.
    Glad you didnt get hit. However you should have done research prior to buying. You would have found out that that company is completely bogus and has scammed lots of people. They used to operate under a different name. Not to mention 399.99... Come on now!

ted
    ted no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Dude! Glad you've given us the heads up!

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Quote Originally Posted by gstull View Post
    LOL, I am assuming that guy is not running the scam...

Thanks OP for the heads....sometimes too good to be true, really is....
    it's always greener with the other carrier...

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Hey guys and gals,
    I'm starting a new service that will help identify scammers and their sites. I have worked endlessly to create a data base, forum, and application that will allow a register user to be alerted when entering a site via bb. The application works in the background and monitors websites that are viewed via blackberry. The application allows the blackberry user to send an alert or ask for an inquiry if you have concerns about a site. When "Research" is selected our skilled team will search numerous government databases and will send you an alert via SMS with the results or if you select "Report" the site will be placed in a Consumer Alert group until further review. To begin the process all you need to do is the following
    • Create a user name and password
    • Enter your personal information (all information is secure and requires you to enter your mothers maiden name and password)
    • Provide blackberry model,os, and pin
    • Provide a valid credit card, expiration date, and security number if present

To begin the process you can pin me or send a email to scammer@workandgettingreadytorobyoublind.com with your name (first, middle, last), mothers maiden name, SSN, and credit card information (including your security code located on the back of the card). I will send you a user name and password linked to your new account. A code to access www.imgoingtorobyoublind.com will be provided as well. WARNING: A code must be used in order to get into the site. This is only given when the above info is provided. You must also confirm you reviewed our security policy before continuing with our service.
    A copy has been provided below

Security Policy: We make no guaranty that you will be protected. Our company will use your information to establish new credit cards and will use your credit card number to destroy your credit. Numerous bank accounts will be opened and your information will be sold. To end your service you can do so by contacting your local fraud agency. We are not responsible for any damages that will occur. Our program is a scam. We are not an actual service. Entering your information indicates you are better off without it.This is a joke. I don't mean to offend. Please understand I am medicated and suffer from a bad sense of humor. If this offends I am sincerely sorry.

Can't wait for your support!
    Ps.
    Thanks for the car
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    LMAO! Too funny, Zim!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast