Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

^^^Wise words INDEED^^^ For me it is the same with digital cameras, I have tried ... BlackBerry Bold forum

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way

Advertisement

^^^Wise words INDEED^^^

For me it is the same with digital cameras, I have tried scores and enjoy the experience but always keep my core camera(s) as I know I will come back to them and it save the cost of recollecting/byuying them over. The Phones are MUCH cheaper than the cameras and I have really enjoyed each but the overall package of features brings my back to Blackberry. No device does email better. I guess if you want to play on the Internet the iPhone has it's advantages but for everyday communications and business use for me, the iphone could not cut it. I tried and tried and I can not get over the lack of a real keyboard.
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

Kimberlee no está en línea Stack level 3
    Just an update: Rogers will not take back the iPhone. I'm over on my call time. The retentions rep was fabulous. They offered me a early upgrade price and a Bold for $199.00. My daughter is using my old Bold and will not give it back, she loves it......So I am using her 8900 for a few days to see how I like. So far so good, nice feel, goes in the pocket nice and it actually isn't that slow. Time will tell with the 8900. I may wait and use the early upgrade and see if Rim is bringing anything new to Rogers this fall. Anybody heard any rumours? The most important lesson learned here is: never leave your berry I am happy to be back.

Cheers,

Kimberlee

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    Rogers will be bringing you a Onyx soon and will be worth the wait and using your upgrade. I am depending on my Canadian friend sending me one fo the first when released! <vbg>
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

mcubed no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlee View Post
    Just an update: Rogers will not take back the iPhone. I'm over on my call time. The retentions rep was fabulous. They offered me a early upgrade price and a Bold for $199.00. My daughter is using my old Bold and will not give it back, she loves it......So I am using her 8900 for a few days to see how I like. So far so good, nice feel, goes in the pocket nice and it actually isn't that slow. Time will tell with the 8900. I may wait and use the early upgrade and see if Rim is bringing anything new to Rogers this fall. Anybody heard any rumours? The most important lesson learned here is: never leave your berry I am happy to be back.

Cheers,

Kimberlee

Hey Kimberlee

I'll buy your iphone from you to cover you early upgrade price
    Im in the Toronto area (downtown).
    let me know

joek71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    319CCF42
    Kim please why you dont like the iphone? I know it is not as good as the Bold or any RIM product, but they got app for that, lol
    TRUST NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by joek71 View Post
    Kim please why you dont like the iphone? I know it is not as good as the Bold or any RIM product, but they got app for that, lol

lmbo!
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12