Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I just got a iPhone 3Gs 2 weeks ago. I hate it and want to ... BlackBerry Bold forum

Kimberlee no está en línea Stack level 3

Want a Bold back!!!!!!

Advertisement

I just got a iPhone 3Gs 2 weeks ago. I hate it and want to sell it and get a Bold. I should of never left my Blackberry. So many things the iPhone just does not do. My question is, how much can I sell my iPhone for, or will Rogers take it back and let me switch for a Bold after 2 weeks usage?

Thanks,

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    You should be able to swap out within 30 days, Kimberlee.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I know AT$T has that 30 day restocking fee but they'll give me a bold or another bb I desire if choose to do so. However, I don't know how Rogers operates. I would ask them first before attempting to sell it on your own. Give that toy back and get a real phone (bb) . Good luck!
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    I hope that Rogers will help you out. I did the same on a Friday and found myself wimpering at AT&T's door step on the following MOnday begging for them to take the iPhone back. They were very helpful and got my account all back to normal and me back in my Blackberry in no time!
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by GregGebhardt View Post
    I hope that Rogers will help you out. I did the same on a Friday and found myself wimpering at AT&T's door step on the following MOnday begging for them to take the iPhone back. They were very helpful and got my account all back to normal and me back in my Blackberry in no time!

I have a picture in my mind of how that looked.......

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    I think I've seen the YouTube video.

Emmc no está en línea Stack level 5
    I know so many people who went to the iPhone and came back to BB. In fact, I don't know anyone who went to from BB to to iPhone and didn't come backto BB.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I know several that went from BB to iPhone and never looked back or who keep buying the new BBs but still barely using them and sticking with their iPhones.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

studio253 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlee View Post
    I just got a iPhone 3Gs 2 weeks ago. I hate it and want to sell it and get a Bold. I should of never left my Blackberry. So many things the iPhone just does not do. My question is, how much can I sell my iPhone for, or will Rogers take it back and let me switch for a Bold after 2 weeks usage?

Thanks,
    I'll swap you my Bold for your iPhone if you want. LMK. -Dave-
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.247 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

granwsmith no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2093876C
    Rogers typically has a 30 day or 30 min poilicy on returns.
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.162 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/107

PIN/ID
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmc View Post
    I know so many people who went to the iPhone and came back to BB. In fact, I don't know anyone who went to from BB to to iPhone and didn't come backto BB.
    Even tho we don't know each other in the real world you know of one in the virtual world now.
    I know several who have left the BB behind and went to the iPhone and Pre. None have gone back. The one thing they all have in common was the BB OS had nothing to offer, same ol' same ol'. They just grew tired and they all said they still love the BB but wanted more out of a phone.
    Last edited by srl7741; 08-14-2009 at 08:01 PM.

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    Quote Originally Posted by srl7741 View Post

I have a picture in my mind of how that looked.......
    It was sad and shamefull!

Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    I think I've seen the YouTube video.
    I hope not but would not be surprised! LOL!

It was a happy time when that first email with the service books came through on the old Bold! It slept under the covers that night!
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

IntelBank no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by srl7741 View Post
    Even tho we don't know each other in the real world you know of one in the virtual wold now.
    I know several who have left the BB behind and went to the iPhone and Pre. None have gone back. The one thing they all have in common was the BB OS had nothing to offer, same ol' same ol'. They just grew tired and they all said they still love the BB but wanted more out of a phone.
    I went through several BBs, moved to an HTC Touch, to the Palm Pre, test a buddy's iPhone...and....ended up right back where i came from - a Blackberry. Now i'm debating whether i should move from my Curve to the Tour. In the latter question I happen to agree, the Tour doesn't really offer anything that would make it superior enough to leave the Curve behind.
    For a business user who's heavily relying on email functionality, combined with a good keyboard, battery life and overall sturdiness of a phone, the blackberry is a near unbeatable proposition.
    I had my hopes high for the Pre, would have loved for the iPhone to be a knockout...but...BB wins everytime. So, OP - I understand your quarries, and while it may sting right now, it's good knowledge to have once you get the trusty BB back in your hands

IB

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask
    Rogers is 30 days or 30 minutes.
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.282 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/107

PIN/ID
    Retired
    It's odd how it works. The only way anyone can know for sure it to try something different. Then you get to see for yourself, you will always end up doing what it right for you. If you switch back that's great and if you keep the new one that's also great. The point it at least now you know. Going thru life wondering is cruddy. Experience is knowledge, knowledge is power, power gives you strength, strength is what drives us to do what we do everyday. (hows that one?). I stole that from somewhere and don't recall at the moment?

Enjoy the Bold it's a great phone. I had one and loved it also.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast