For some reason I cannot for the life of me get my VM indicator to ... BlackBerry Bold forum

HyperM3 no está en línea Stack level 3

Voicemail indicator not going away

Advertisement

For some reason I cannot for the life of me get my VM indicator to get off the screen. It says I have 3 VM's and I did yesterday but deleted them all after listening. Since then though, the indicator stays on my screen. Everytime I check it, there are no voicemails to listen to.

Ive done several reboots, battery pulls, SIM card pulls and still nothing.

Anyone have any idea what to do?

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Try calling your voicemail and listening all the way through your options and when and if it say hit * to hang up end the call that way instead of just hanging up. If that doesn't work leave youself a VM call and listen to it then delete it and end the call in the same way.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

HyperM3 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by moderncowboy View Post
    Try calling your voicemail and listening all the way through your options and when and if it say hit * to hang up end the call that way instead of just hanging up. If that doesn't work leave youself a VM call and listen to it then delete it and end the call in the same way.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    You rock! Didnt work when I hit the * key but after I left a message for myself and deleted it, it went away.

Thanks for the super quick reply.

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Glad I could help. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

d.nyce no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    22C07824
    I don't mean to thread jack or anything but I have the exact opposite problem. I never get a VM Icon, I get a txt message from my Service Provider, but dont get the icon. My Bold is unlocked and on a service provider other than the original. Any way to get that to show up?

Thanks In Advance

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by d.nyce View Post
    I don't mean to thread jack or anything but I have the exact opposite problem. I never get a VM Icon, I get a txt message from my Service Provider, but dont get the icon. My Bold is unlocked and on a service provider other than the original. Any way to get that to show up?

Thanks In Advance
    If you're running any OS above .219, you won't have a VM icon because the Visual Voice Mail app (which doesn't work yet) is in its place. So there's not necessarily anything wrong, just something you have to deal with in the more recent beta OSes.

d.nyce no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    22C07824
    Quote Originally Posted by snipes mcgee View Post
    If you're running any OS above .219, you won't have a VM icon because the Visual Voice Mail app (which doesn't work yet) is in its place. So there's not necessarily anything wrong, just something you have to deal with in the more recent beta OSes.
    Thanks for your help, much appreciated