I just upgraded to (AT&T .247) and visual voicemail doesn't work. I tested it myself ... BlackBerry Bold forum

Webby no está en línea Stack level 3

Question Visual voicemail doesn't work.

Advertisement

I just upgraded to (AT&T .247) and visual voicemail doesn't work. I tested it myself by leaving a voicemail and I never got it. When I click on the visual voicemail icon, it says Provisioning is unsuccessful. To resolve this issue, contact your service provider. Is visual voicemail something you have to pay for?

joemecu no está en línea Stack level 2
    AT&T doesn't have Service Books for Visual Voicemail, afaik. I think you can delete the visual voicemail module temporarily, if you search the forums for it.

Edit:
    See this link:
    http://forums.pinstack.com/f339/removing_visual_voicemail_icon_please_assist-105498/
    Last edited by joemecu; 03-31-2009 at 12:47 AM.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Quote Originally Posted by Webby View Post
    I just upgraded to (AT&T .247) and visual voicemail doesn't work. I tested it myself by leaving a voicemail and I never got it. When I click on the visual voicemail icon, it says Provisioning is unsuccessful. To resolve this issue, contact your service provider. Is visual voicemail something you have to pay for?
    Yes, the last post is correct, they dont have the S. books for it yet so the VVM will not work. I use youmail so this is not a bother to me.