Is there a new visual voicemail app sponsored by Blackberry available? I recently gave .219 ... BlackBerry Bold forum

Ggrego no está en línea Stack level 1

Visual Voicemail

Advertisement

Is there a new visual voicemail app sponsored by Blackberry available? I recently gave .219 a test drive but still had the media player volume bug so downgraded back to .210. While I was briefly on .219 the phone displayed a message about visual voicemail provisioning something or other. Have I missed something somewhere? I know about the youmail app but am more interested in a Blackberry version if available.

Thanks

Duvi no está en línea Stack level 2
    Have you tried VyMail... it gives you visual vm like the iPhone.

Ggrego no está en línea Stack level 1
    No. I haven't heard of VyMail. I will take a look at it. I am still curious about that message I got on .219 though. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Yes but this app is sponsored by RIM. It is a official RIM Application.

xattica no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    GA
    Well im on ATT, but I didnt see the Visual Voicemail icon on my Bold. Some other see the icon. Error when pressed. Same with the BB Application Center. No icon either.

Duvi no está en línea Stack level 2
    I definitely don't see it. It would be pretty nice to have a bb app vs. 3rd party one... they always work better.

rweckhoff no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ggrego View Post
    Is there a new visual voicemail app sponsored by Blackberry available? I recently gave .219 a test drive but still had the media player volume bug so downgraded back to .210. While I was briefly on .219 the phone displayed a message about visual voicemail provisioning something or other. Have I missed something somewhere? I know about the youmail app but am more interested in a Blackberry version if available.

Thanks
    Appears as though RIM has developed a BlackBerry specifc application for this - however - it also needs to be provisioned by the carrier. I would assume that this would behave similar to the iPhone and VyMail apps. This just appeared on the .219 beta for the Bold. Too early to tell.

Ge
    Ge no está en línea Stack level 4
    I didn't get any icons for Visual Voicemail or a BlackBerry App Store.

On a different note, I don't have the volume bug with the Media Player either.

Very Strange.

rweckhoff no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ge View Post
    I didn't get any icons for Visual Voicemail or a BlackBerry App Store.

On a different note, I don't have the volume bug with the Media Player either.

Very Strange.
    I am using the Precision Silver theme. Don't know if that helps - however - I do know that there were some issues using AT&T's Precision theme as they blocked BlackBerry Maps from appearing even though it was installed.

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    I dont see Apps center. I see the options for Visual Voicemail, it doesnt provision. I use Vymail anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Duvi View Post
    Have you tried VyMail... it gives you visual vm like the iPhone.
    Vymail is great.