Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

For those interested in the long awaited Visual Voice Mail, the rumor is on Tuesday ... BlackBerry Bold forum

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way

Visual Voice Mail at LAST! Tuesday!

Advertisement

For those interested in the long awaited Visual Voice Mail, the rumor is on Tuesday it will drop!

See: http://www.fudzilla.com/content/view/15172/38/

WTF! You, Then, have to call and get it turned on! Can you say "HOLD"?

LOL!

Enjoy!
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

disturkis4u no está en línea Stack level 3
    People still use voicemail...? Lol
    BlackBerry9000/5.0.0.100 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

mixoplex no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20F3C981

Visual Voice Mail

Well if you are not on AT&Tand want visual voice mail use fusion plus. That's what I use on Tmobile and its works great.

watkinsmd no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by GregGebhardt View Post
    For those interested in the long awaited Visual Voice Mail, the rumor is on Tuesday it will drop!

See: http://www.fudzilla.com/content/view/15172/38/

WTF! You, Then, have to call and get it turned on! Can you say "HOLD"?

LOL!

Enjoy!
    It is actually already working on mine, I no loner get the error message that says I have to call my provider to get it provisioned. I am using a Bold 9000 unlocked (Branded At&T) and running OS ver. 5.0.0.130 I will attach a screen shot. I would highly suggest downgrading today and doing a complete backup and then wipe and reinstalling the latest OS .167 or which ever official OS pretains to your carrier. Tomorrow (Tuesday), At&T is releasing a huge OS (long awaited and needed for( ATT Bold users only). They said in the press release it will include a updated OS version that will allow enhancements to boost performance, known bugs, speed and stability as well as other features like visual voicemail, updated BIS login and it will be an official OS release that will be available OTA via wireless upgade (which I have a hard time) believing but am keeping my fingers crossed. The version is said to be .296, with a software version or platform of .587! We shall see tomorrow, and I am sure Bold users on AT&T will be happy with this long over due upgrade! Send any questions to me via bb messenger and I will send you the screen shot of my visual vm already working for some reason! pin:20FDCF71

Cheers,
    Justin Watkins, M.D.
    BlackBerry9000/4.6.0.282 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/102

It isn't working on the .282 rogers build yet, or the .167 official releases but downgarde now just in case it comes and you have a hybrid installed and the OTA Wireless Upgrade does not recognize the awaited request to send the upgrade to you device. I will bounce around on diffent OS's and give you all feedback but as I said I have a sceen capture of Blackberry Visual VM working that I took yesterday so send me your info request and it will send the image to you via messenger as I am not by my PC and don't think I can post via my BB in this field. I suppose I can upload it to Evernote and display the URL. Stay posted for that!

Quote Originally Posted by watkinsmd View Post
    It isn't working on the .282 rogers build yet, or the .167 official releases but downgarde now just in case it comes and you have a hybrid installed and the OTA Wireless Upgrade does not recognize the awaited request to send the upgrade to you device. I will bounce around on diffent OS's and give you all feedback but as I said I have a sceen capture of Blackberry Visual VM working that I took yesterday so send me your info request and it will send the image to you via messenger as I am not by my PC and don't think I can post via my BB in this field. I suppose I can upload it to Evernote and display the URL. Stay posted for that!
    Well Here it is!

http://www.evernote.com/shard/s13/res/ccc863df-aa63-4036-a009-95e87af695ba/Capture16_28_20.jpg?width=456&height=304

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    can't wait til tomorrow... wish it was today since it's my birthday but oh well... late b-day presents work too... LOL

siliconvalley785 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2260D5E4
    You can call now and get it working, I got mine done today, and it's working fine. If they seem clueless give them the feature code of BBVV and they'll find and set that up for you. All you have to do is power cycle the Bold and you should be fine.

Pritesh

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Does this only work on the bold?
    Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.13216/554; U; en) Presto/2.2.0

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    Does this only work on the bold?
    Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.2.13216/554; U; en) Presto/2.2.0
    Yessir, which I find is a bit silly...
    I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    Anyone got VVM working on OS 5.0?
    I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)

OzzieDog no está en línea Stack level 3
    It's my understanding that you have to be running AT&T OS .167 and do OTA upgrade. I tried it the initial upgrade on took about 5 minutes and when you click upgrade now you get a warning that you will not be able to use phone for up to 2 hours and includes emergency calls. You can schedule the upgrade for any time you want. I would rather do upgrade on computer. But that's just me.

impak875 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    DROID
    I've started my upgrade process from .167, it's in the final stages right now... "patching java"??? I'll post more after it completes.

CountryMud no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249DF3DF
    I downloaded it, and am trying to install it, however it tells me there are no upgrades available? WTF? I deleted the .167 folder, and also deleted the Vendor file even. Why will it not upgrade?
    -CK
    BB Bold, and old red Pearl 8100

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Mud, go to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Research in Motion\AppLoader and try running the Loader executable from there. It has a little phone icon next to it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast