Anyone have a how to on this one?... BlackBerry Bold forum

Rockwell no está en línea Stack level 3

How To View T-Mobile Fav 5 On Unlocked Bold

Advertisement

Anyone have a how to on this one?

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I think you have to go to the web site to view favs. Haven't tried it but you might be able to do it by using Opera browser on the Bold and do it that way.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Don LuiG no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    You mean on your BB correct? To load the program you have to open up the blackberry.axl file using notepad and and unlock
    One of the tmo themes by deleting the part that says "vendorID along with the number code after it"
    Look up how to unlock vendor themes. This will unlock the myfavs and you will be good to go. Sorry I can't post links I got no power since tuesday due to an ice storm so I been on my BB. Since no pc access.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Sorry, I misunderstood. I didn't know you could look up favs on the BB - didn't realize they were store there. Thought they were only kept by the carrier with your account info.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Don LuiG no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    nope it has a rotating circle that you can assign picture icons to it on your blackberry. To unlock it all you need to do is unlock a tmobile vendor theme and it unlocks the myfavs on the process.