hi, just got my bold and can't figure out how to get my upcoming 2 ... BlackBerry Bold forum

davespc no está en línea Stack level 1

view calender events on screen for bold

Advertisement

hi,
    just got my bold and can't figure out how to get my upcoming 2 events displayed on the screen. I am really technology challenged, so what is the easiest way to do it?
    I read about a "today' theme but have no clue how or where to get it.
    newbie dave
    ps it goes without saying how much folks like me appreciate you guys sharing your knowledge

Kyo0tdemon no está en línea Stack level 5

The easiest way to install a theme is to point your internet browser to the OTA link. If the OTA web address does not show when you are accessing it from a PC, simply point your mouse over it and right click. Then copy that address, email it to yourself and copy it into your internet browser. (Got that from Cherri.) Any zip files will have to be done through DM (Desktop Manager).
    Last edited by Kyo0tdemon; 12-23-2008 at 10:13 PM.

You could also try to find Cherri on PS and find her posts. She is one of the best theme makers on Stacks. You could also try to find HeyMrRadio. I've used both their themes and loooove it. There are other theme makers out there and I have to give them props, too. I've used theirs, too.

thanks!!

here's hoping I don't blow up my new phone.
    dave

Quote Originally Posted by davespc View Post
    here's hoping I don't blow up my new phone.
    dave
    You're welcome, please let me know if you are looking for anything specific. I actually have a theme that I got for free (ota) and I'm trying to find that for you.

If you want to use DM to install a theme, here's a thread that will give you some pointers.

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ctivate-31887/

In the meantime, if anyone on Stacks can help provide Dave with the ota for the today theme (no wrap), please do so. For some reason, I can't find the ota for this. I am using it right now and looove it. I have a few other themes on my bb, but they don't show the calendar entries, as he wants them.

thanks again. i just need a simple theme. I just read how to do a OTA theme so now all I need is the theme and some vallium!
    dave