I think this has been covered but I can't find the thread. I LOVE my ... BlackBerry Bold forum

drjamie03 no está en línea Stack level 3

Very Small Text in browser

Advertisement

I think this has been covered but I can't find the thread. I LOVE my new Bold...but the text in the browser is sometimes impossibly small. I know i can make it a little better by selecting column view, but I have to do this for every website that comes up, and even then, it's not that easy to read without zooming. Does this bother anyone else, and is there a fix?

Thanks.

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    I don't use the BOld... yet... and I do know it's 4.6 OS has some differences in the Browser, don't know how but it does.

I do know on every model before it you can change the default view mode in options. So if you have to switch to column, make that your default. Also, again I don't know cause I haven't used it yet, but can't you change the font size like you can with the 8xxx series?
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

geezie no está en línea Stack level 3
    just zoom in with the little magnifying glass. or go to general options and try to change the minumum font on the browser. i think that might help a little. i did that on my bold.
    hello, im fabulous !!

nickjoedotcom no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30C1D19D
    While in your browser try going to options, the general properties. There you should find the options to change font size, font style and font family.

You can change the font size, but it doesn't affect things like images. On pinstack, the log in box is so small I can't even tell what I typed in for my username without zooming a couple of times. Zooming is fine but gets a little tedious doing it for every website every link you click.

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    And that's why I sold my beautiful Bold a day after I bought it

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Berryadict View Post
    And that's why I sold my beautiful Bold a day after I bought it
    Same issue for me as well, just too many things that should not be issues on this top of the line BB. WiFi that is unreliable, a keyboard with little or no tactile response, hey, at least we tried...

mm01zmami no está en línea Stack level 2
    If you go to the browser, then general properties you can also change the default view to column..

Yes, I did that (changed the default view to column). It helps some, but a lot of it is still quite small. Hopefully this will be addressed in a future upgrade.